HELP!!! Why is he ignoring me?!?

deebabie

Hey guys.. I'm new to this site but I guess desperation calls! lol. Hope I can find some help on here or an outside perspective. Ok so this is gonna be long...but interesting of a story. (Of course I will look like a conniving bad guy in here, but I'm ready for it) lol...

So a month ago I went to get this tattoo by this artist who's AMAZING. I sat in there for 6 hours and at that moment I thought he was pretty cute, really easy going, made me feel comfortable and had an AWESOME music playlist that intrigued me. We laughed as he tattooed me and connected in a way. But at that time I thought it was nothing more, just me getting a tattoo and that WAS IT. A week later, I messaged him telling him "hey thanks for the tattoo, it's getting tons of views and compliments!" he wrote back saying "hey! whatsup! glad you get love out there!". We left it at that. The thing is, he has a fiance who he's marrying next year and a 1 year old child with her. That day he tattooed me he came in to the shop on his day off to do me because I had no other time. SHE came too that day, but I'll get into his explanation on that later..

About a week later, my birthday came, so I messaged him more questions about the aftercare and threw it in there that my birthday just passed. He told me happy belated, we kept a short casual convo over facebook, and he asked me how my birthday was. I wrote him a short paragraph and ended it with "all in all, you shoulda been there! " He told me "I don't keep my pants on when I party too hard!!" lol. So I figured it was just innocent flirting but I'm not a homewrecker and did not even want it to get anywhere cus that's just calling for heartbreak on many sides.

Since then we decided to text each other instead of talking on facebook, and I sent him a few sexy pics but nothing crazy... and he had NO PROBLEMS opening up to me after that. Apparently the pics made him crazy. So he was saying "You're killing me!! This is not easy I'd love to give you what we want but I have to give her a chance at least, or I would be a bad Dad...but I want you!!! I feel like an animal when I think about you!" I simply replied with "LOLS" and didn't say much on my part...once I told him "it's ok I respect that", he then kept saying "but you know, I can be moved to do bad things with more pics" and I was like "ahh.. I don't think so." So we talked and decided to keep it as friends for now because he feels life put me there for a reason and he wants me as a friend because he HAS to make it work with her, and I understand. But the more understanding I was about it and not pushing him, he seemed to open up more and more to me about his feelings. He began telling me "I want you... It sucks because I was just hoping it was only lust on my part!!!" Like... why would he throw himself out there and make himself vulnerable like that if he doesn't even know how I feel?? Then I eventually gave in and said "yeah I like you too but nothing can be done so lets be friends". We stayed friends, casual convos...still texting everyday. I'd tell him I got sick, going to the hospital with a fever, bla bla bla... he'd always respond. Last week after I told him I'm going to the hospital I didn't say nothing more for 2 days and he messaged me on facebook saying "Hey love, I deleted your number accidently but I need you to text me, I want you see how you are feeling. =) " I waited a day and got back to him. This was last tuesday, when we got REALLY into the talk...and he basically told me that he liked me from the first day he saw me and that day he tattooed me, he made sure to check she came because he wanted to make sure it was just me and him. I asked him why did you make sure she came?? He said because "I like you and I needed to know if you liked me back". This confuses me because I'm like.. we just agreed to be friends so what difference does it make to him if I liked him back or not that day? I jokingly made a remark to him saying "oh well you had me at hello!" lol. He told me "you had me at music, but it was the way you looked at me." That same night I told him "it really sucks because if you were single, you're the type of guy I would not waste any time with and be with right away...I enjoy that we're so real with each other and don't play games, and we both told each other first hand how we felt." He told me "That makes me happy to hear that, and yea I feel bad about not being able to be with you too."

He just tells me things most guys don't say usually to a woman right away due to the thrill of the guessing and mystery, but he had no problems telling me he wants me and likes me right after I sent him that first pic. I figured he just wants sex. Then he'd follow it by saying "but I can't do this to my family, as much as I want to, I'm a man, and I can be weak sometimes, but I can hold myself back..." Is he playing reverse psychology on me to make me push him more to get with me? Or is he truly being honest by saying he wants me and loves talking to me but really wants to hold himself back? I don't know how much he's playing and how much he's honest. SO.... since that night we talked, he told me he had to pack his bags he's going away to a tattoo convention until Nov 5th. SINCE that night I have not heard back from him. This is odd, he texts me everyday and if I ignore him for a day, he texts me asking how I'm feeling like last week. He came back yesterday from the convention, and still I heard nothing. So I texted him saying "Hey hope your flight went well! When you get a chance hit me back because I think I'm ready to come in for the next tattoo in late december".... and he kept telling me over and over again "I WOULD LOVE to tattoo you again!!! This time it'll be just me and you and party time!" Not only because he'll get more money from me, but also a way to see me and get to know me more again. He's 30 years old...I'm 23...I don't find his fiance attractive but maybe he loves her, I don't know. He tells me he's mainly with her for the sake of his son because when you have a kid, that's your one and only thing you live for. But I still think he has to love her if he's been with her for 3 years and is marrying her now.

My question is, if he's marrying her, why does he still want to be friends? I understand there's attraction, but where is it gonna go in his mind? What's the point of keeping me there other than as a client of his? And also, why is he ignoring me now for 4 days?? Is it because I texted him too much? I did text him quite a lot while he was away, saying "hey, hows your trip? hey, i miss you. Hey, here's a song I love, you should hear it too!" Because our main connection is MUSIC and art, we have a lot of it in common and he always told me he never felt this way about a girl he's inked before so it's hard for him to understand too, but he was the first to tell me it was not just lust, although he hoped it was. I still find it bull * * * * and I think he either just wants to play the good guy who "likes me but can't cheat on her" just so I fall into his hand and want him more and give it to him. HOW CAN he like me when he only talked to me for a month and met me twice?! And why is he ignoring me?! Is he annoyed of me texting him the last few days now?? I backed off, haven't texted him now in 2 days but last week when I did that, he hit me up on facebook seeming concerned about me. Is it over?? I mean if he likes me like he says, why ignore me? I feel like maybe he just said all these sweet things to finally get me to reciprocate and once I gave it back, he knows how I feel now and lost interest? Or maybe he really is just busy at these conventions...he might text me next week saying "hey I was busy sorry about not getting back to you", he's done that after not talking for 3 days before..but not 5 days! And last time he did that I didn't open up to him as much either about how I felt! Does he feel like I'm weak and vulnerable now?? Or does he just want our chemistry to cool off a little cus it got too heavy? Or maybe he felt bad or guilt over the days we didn't speak and feels it's wrong? OR maybe he's just playing a game to make me want him even more? But I'm getting mad now because I feel he told me how much he feels for me just so I can open up too and reveal to him how I really feel...and since then I've texted him like 7 times and he hasn't gotten back. What is the deal? The only thing I can do is back off and wait but I'm wondering if he still thinks of me.. I mean he TOLD ME FLAT OUT that he feels like an animal when he thinks about me and he feels bad about not being able to be with me...he opened up to me more than I asked for, so why is he MIA now once I finally gave him a taste of myself too??? Any advice?? Sorry for the long essay too btw, I just feel really desperate at this point cus NOW I want him more than ever!!!!!! lol. I thought only I can play the chasing game... =/ And I just wanna know... could what he said he feels be true about me or does he just want to screw me?? I don't believe in love at first sight in nowadays and I don't think all this romantic bull he's feeding me that sounds like it's out of a novel could all be so perfect and true...as passionate as artists are, I don't think he can feel this way about me after 2 times of meeting me on a professional level and flirting with me over texts. Some outside perspective would much be appreciated!

thanks.

He came to his senses. Look, I was with a tattoo artist for 8 years. They get sand blasted with sexual advances. You are nothing but one in a long line if women who confuse the intimacy of the tattoo with romance. He might have played along (foolish), but then you showed yourself as unstable and obsessive. The women who crush from the chair usually are.

Leave him alone. You are embarrassing yourself.

Whoa whoa whoa. how the hell am I unstable and obsessive??? I do give the guy his space and whenever I write him, he always comes back with a better and bigger reply. When I ignore him, he hits me up telling me he's thinking about me and wanting me. We both agreed to keep it as friends, as well as maintain a professional relationship because he would love to do more work on me, but he's the one who came onto me first and opened up his feelings! I only did after 3 weeks of texting and I finally told him it's sweet how genuine and real he is with me. He told me it made him happy to hear that and if he wasn't interested, he would've just ignored that...but he would tell me the things he wants to do to me (IN DETAIL), and telling me he wants to BE with me if he only met me 3 years ago??? Men don't usually talk straight into a relationship when they just meet someone unless they're REALLY into her. He tells me all the time "I love talking with you and being able to have someone understand me and make me smile...but I have to give her a chance or I would be a bad Dad if I didn't...you might be the right one for me, but if I didn't even give it a chance, I can never know what's in store for me." You still didn't answer my question though. Could all this he's saying be true though and how he truly feels and his weakness is showing? Or is he not that stupid and playing this card to get me to spread my legs for him? I don't understand. A attractive man, yet alone a tattoo artist cannot be THAT stupid to open up all these things to a woman he just started talking to... I don't know if he's really that sweet and genuine or it's just a tactic of his to make me want him even more. And no I doubt he came to his senses....like I said, he WAS away this week and extremely busy... I texted him a lot that day but he also texts me a lot too. I left him alone for a few days and will continue to...I don't know if he's doing this purposely to play a game or not but ever since I appraised him for being real and honest with me, it's like he's "SO BUSY" now.... and he thinks I'm stupid enough to text him and show him that I'm waiting, but I'm not...that's why I'm asking for what people on here think his intentions even were, and was he playing a game or did he really feel like he's really into me? I do know men like the thrill of the chase and once a woman reveals her feelings, they lose interest...but he told me that made him happy to hear though, and he CONITNUED opening up more about how he feels about me even after that. I don't know...maybe we've been talking so much and so heavy about all this romantic stuff that we just need a break.... I'm cool with it too....if only it just wasn't so sudden. I already expect him to hit me up in a few days and apologize for not getting back to me cus he's been "so busy". yah, he's done that before. Hit me up 3 days later in the middle of the night as if nothing happened, asking me how I'm feeling and apologizing for not getting back to me. I mean I can understand, he works 16 hour days...tattooing nonstop. When I first told him "I also think I like you back", he replied with "I KNOW =) ".. but initially, he was the first one to tell me "damn this sucks... I was just hoping it was lust!!!" so from that point on, I've been questioning whether he used that line to sound all romantic so he can win me over, or if he really truly grew with his feelings and couldn't stop himself while he could. Any input on THAt would be helpful.

I think he liked the flirting with you, but you took it to a whole other level. And now he's done a runner because he does not want to wreck what he has with his fiance and baby.

Ok, can you tell me where I took it to a whole another level?? I did not give him any more than he's given me. He told me he can't stop thinking about me, and he only hoped it was just lust. When he said that, how did he know I wasn't gonna reject him? And then last week when we got into a heavy convo, I told him "I feel comfortable talking to you and I appreciate how real and honest we are with each other.. I just dream of kissing you all night long and seducing you all night" lol. He replied with "It's fine...I think about my face in between your legs eating you out, how do you think I feel!" and then he wrote "I feel bad for telling you this, I hope I don't upset you... I just really liked you and I'm 30 yrs old and I gotta be honest." So after that, I told him I would be with him right away if he was single, and then he told me he feels bad that he can't be with me because he also wants to.... but that night he left to a tattoo convention and I know he's been busy but I haven't heard from him since. He knows I talk a lot, and so does he...so I typed him like 7 more texts that night after we said goodnight to each other basically saying "As much as I like you, I think a friendship with us would be great cus that's the breeeding ground for really knowing a person and growing as people..." and then I wrote stuff about wishing him a good flight, have a good time, bla bla bla....since then I didn't bother or continue texting so he doesn't think I'm needy or anything, just that I might talk a lot but I can give him his space when he neeeds it. You don't think he saw that? I mean why did he reciprocate even AFTER I told him what I think of him? He obviously has interest, no?

I think deebabie that you havn't considered for a moment his fiance and baby. You don't want to be a homewrecker do you? He shouldn't have flirted with you, and given you false hope. I think you need to realize that he wants his family, and that's why he is ignoring you. And as Mauxly tried to explain - he's come to his senses.

I think deebabie that you havn't considered for a moment his fiance and baby. You don't want to be a homewrecker do you? He shouldn't have flirted with you, and given you false hope. I think you need to realize that he wants his family, and that's why he is ignoring you. And as Mauxly tried to explain - he's come to his senses.

I'm not a homewrecker. and I'm not the one who started expressing feelings here, he did! I'm the one who thought it was just attraction till he told me it was more than that. Yet he still kept telling me he hoped it was only lust and he feels like an animal when he thinks about me. You STILL didn't tell me what his intentions were behind saying all those things? He would tell me all this ,and then tell me "oh but I can't do that as much as we both want to, I'm a man and I know how to hold myself back. I think friends for now is best". When I would agree with him and say "yeah I respect that,", he would then flirt even MORE and express his feelings to me even more. I don't know if he truly felt something for me as the more we talked or it was just a tactic to see if I'll spread my legs. and you say he's came to his senses but what if he texts me by Wed, and tells me "hey love I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you, it was so busy this week!!!" cus that's how he usually comes back at me. And yes, he calls me "love". lol. I don't think he's ignoring me on purpose cus #1, how does he know I wouldn't tell his fiance, and #2, why would he wanna lose a client who paid him hundreds of dollars last time and who's about to again? Cmon now. He told me himself he can't mess with me and I respect that, yet he told me he still wants me as his friend because he feels life put me there for something and only time would tell. He loves how we connect on music and art and intellect, and he constantly says how he'd LOVE to tattoo me again whenever I'm ready and this time he'll make sure it's just us one on one...but ever since that talk we had that night and he left to the convention, I haven't heard from him...maybe he's just playing a game to see how long I can wait it out... I mean the last time we spoke he did pour out his heart to me even more and tell me he can't wait to tattoo me again. I get mixed signals from him, and I'm the type who has NO PROBLEMS giving a guy his space and ignoring him as well... I just wonder how long he'd do this for.... lol. I doubt he wants to completely stop talking to me...we both made each other laugh and have a lot of fun talking and I doubt he'd wanna risk me telling his fiance about us if he WERE to ignore me if he really is ignoring me... I'm sure he's just playing a game right now to make me go even more nuts....

All I can really do is just wait and see if he hits me up.... I don't wanna come accross as needy. Ye he knows I talk a lot.. and I texted him a lot that night after we said goodnight to each other, but none of it was like "hey, can you call me when you're there?? hey, where are you? why didn't you text me? are you mad at me??" I didn't do any of that...after that night, I left it alone and haven't hit him up for a few days so he can see I'm not needy and I can give him his space... I still wonder though if he means what he said cus a guy usually doesn't tell a woman he has feelings for her and wishes he can be with her, when he doesn't know HER intentions...am I right or wrong?? how did he knows he's not gonna throw himself out there like a fool??

Yes his intentions probably were for a quick roll around in the hay, but it didn't happen. THANK GOD!

You don't see it now, but you have dodged a bullet. Imagine if you had of been intimate with him? You would probably be in a much worse state now than you feel now. Your just going to have to let him go so he can get ready for the impending arrival of bubs. And I really hope you don't feel the need to tell his fiance about this, as it takes two to tango.

Since then we decided to text each other instead of talking on facebook, and I sent him a few sexy pics but nothing crazy... and he had NO PROBLEMS opening up to me after that. Apparently the pics made him crazy.

You initiated more than friendly contact. He was flattered, and heck, he's a guy, who had just been in an intimate situation with you. Getting tattoo art done is very intimate - it's a sensual experience, even if it's not overtly sexual.

I'd also caution that telling you "how he feels about you" isn't necessarily opening up - it's intimate on one level - but it's not intimate as in letting you really into his LIFE. it throws you pieces that make you feel like he's being open - but on a realistic level, it's offering nothing of significance or importance that's beyond "side item" level.

Whatever his intent - it sure doesn't sound like he has any intentions of leaving his family. He may have enjoyed (heck, did enjoy) the emotional fantasizing - but he's not "serious" in any way about leaving his comfort zone. Consider yourself lucky he didn't take things further with you.

Oh I would never tell his fiance about us, even if we didn't talk anymore! I still think he'll come around in a few days though because he knows I want more work done soon. but I'm not like emotionally attached to him or anything... I guess he gives me butterflies when he told me he felt the same way. When he told me he had feelings for me beyond just lust, and that he feels like an animal when he thinks about me, I was taken back because I never got such a blunt response from a guy when I just meet him. I respected the fact when he told me he'd wished we met sooner but he can't do anything that would be wrong, but then I got confused when he told me he can't wait till the next time I come back to get tattooed so it can be just us. It sends me mixed signals and I don't know if he really developed feelings for me as much as he WANTS to be friends or if he just simply wants to have me in bed. He flirts and tells me how he feels but then he tells me he can't do anything with me. And then he tells me he wants to stay friends and still talk. So why has he not hit me up in the last few days now? EVEN IF HE IS really busy, he knows damn well that I'm probably sitting here wondering where he's been the last 4 days... he knows perfectly well that it's driving me crazy. And if it IS a game plan on his part, then I don't know why he'd initiate this game plan after he spent 3 weeks telling me romance novels till I finally broke out of my shell as well. Maybe I scared him off that I finally opened up? I mean he tells me it makes him happy to hear that...and he told me he loves the fact that he can be himself and have someone to talk to and make him smile...so even if this did go too far, wouldn't he still want to be friends or does he probably think it's impossible now cus of the intense attraction? I think we both did emotional fantasizing on our parts...but I don't think it's a reason to completely cut off all ties communicating as friends, even once in a while...as I am still his client. Should I just ignore him and even if he texts me, ignore him for the same amount of time he ignored me? I don't wanna be the one to contact him now, but I feel if I just leave him alone and let him be, he will hit me up prob today or tomorrow as the weekend passes by, and once he's back into his work schedule he'll talk to me which is when he usually does. It might scare a guy once a girl reveals her feelings to them too, but what if that girl suddenly disappears? Don't they start missing her again??

Again, your not respecting that he has a family coming. Your making this all about you. The scary part about all of this, is that your willing to go right ahead and sleep with him if the opportunity arises. And he knows this, THAT IS WHY HE IS IGNORING YOU.

Plain and simple. He knows he can have you and it scared him. Do you see now?

Why would he tell me "This sucks so bad!! I was only hoping it was just lust!!!" Was it to get a reciprocating response out of me??? Or is that how he really felt?? That's when my fantasizing about us being together all began...when he said that to me. I'm trying to figure out if it was just a tactic of his to get me all over him or if he really means what he said.... hmm...

NO HE CANNOT sleep with me! Where did I even say that?? I would not let it go that far. I never sleep with anyone unless I'm seriously involved with them, esp not after 2 times of seeing them! I told him things like "I dream of kissing you slowly all night all over, and seducing you", and then he comes back with "I just want to lick you! I feel so bad for telling you this but I think of putting my face between your thighs and licking you all night!" He doesn't even want to have sex with me! He wants to go down on me and after the first time he said that, and I told him "it's ok you didn't upset me", he felt comfortable throwing that remark out there in the midst of our conversations more often and he would just keep saying "Think of the thought of me going down on you"... at first he was scared to say it and now he says it and mentions it all the time... and then 2 min later he tells me "I know how real and open we are with each other, I feel really bad that I can't be with you too... you make me smile and laugh". It confuses me! Like dude, if you just want a good time with me then say so, but why make me think you're so romantically crazy about me?! Men can't be this romantic and passionate about entering a relationship the minute they meet a chick these days! At least not most men! I find it hard to believe that a TATTOO ARTIST would enter a relationship with me THAT easily if he was single, if what he tells me he feels really is TRUE. Like there's no guessing games with him or anything, he tells me flat out he realized it's more than lust and he wishes we can be together but even though we can't, he still wants to be friends with me. What's the point!? And is it REALLY possible that he honestly could have feelings like that?! I mean, if he does...where does his feelings come from?! He doesn't know anything about me other than spending 6 hours with me in his shop and laughing and talking about music together...it may be attraction but why would he tell me the first week we talked that it's more than lust? How does he know that wouldn't scare me off? Thats why I'm thinking a guy wouldn't lie that far to get a girl in bed if that could even scare the girl away, unless he really felt that strongly about it....

and what drives me crazy is the other week when I told him I don't wanna be a mistress. And he told me "I'm not asking you to be my mistress... I have to make me and her work, I want you as my friend because I feel life put you there for something." And then a week later we're having this steamy convo again where he's telling me what he fantasizes about doing to me and how he felt sorry for opening it up to me, and that he wishes he could be with me as well. Like, he just told me a week ago he wants to be friends!! Why is he getting all lovey dovey with me again?! Is he just weak minded?? I feel ike if I really wanted to I can go to the shop today and screw him, that's how weak he makes it look...he tells me he wants to be friends but the minute I seduce him with words, he gets so flattered and into the convo....he could easily say "remember what we discussed last week? lets not set off that track, lets keep being friends." but instead, he tells me I drive him crazy and he likes me. Which one is it?!?! Or better yet, WHY is he playing the two sides of the coin here??? Makes sense now that he's a gemini as well.... lol

No I didn't mean give him oral sex... I meant seduce you as in tease you and a little foreplay. When he asks me to send him pics he also asks me not to reveal anything either...he wants to be teased. He asks me for pics like in a victoria's secret nighty and things of that sort...I don't know how much he fantasizes about me but could it be that he really does like me like he says or he just wants to eat me like a marshmellow on a stick? I'm trying to understand a mans perspective from here and what could possibly be getting him this hot for me??? And is a friendship at this point even possible?!

No I didn't mean give him oral sex... I meant seduce you as in tease you and a little foreplay. When he asks me to send him pics he also asks me not to reveal anything either...he wants to be teased. He asks me for pics like in a victoria's secret nighty and things of that sort...I don't know how much he fantasizes about me but could it be that he really does like me like he says or he just wants to eat me like a marshmellow on a stick? I'm trying to understand a mans perspective from here and what could possibly be getting him this hot for me??? And is a friendship at this point even possible?!

I think he is flattered that you like him. So he encouraged a dangerous game with only one loser - you. But in reality he is the loser, as he is really just a scum-bag who has prayed on the innocence of you. But in saying that, your are not innocent either as you encouraged him aswell. So you are both to blame here. He has stopped this insanely stupid game, and I think you should too.

Of course he just wants sex. He doesn't even know you well enough to genuinely like you (regardless of how "close" you think these flirty little exchanges have made you), and you started things off on a sexual level by sending inappropriate photos. All of the talk about how much he wants you and how hot you are... that shouldn't even be flattering. You can find a zillion guys to feed you those lines. At the end of the day, he is "ignoring" you because you aren't any sort of priority in his life. He has a family, and you're probably one of many girls he plays with on the side to feed his ego/wandering eye. Pretty simple.

If he just wants sex then why was he turning down seeing me in the first place and saying he won't do nothing that is considered wrong?? He flat out told me the first week that he's intrigued by me as well but he can't do anything with me, that's why I began to respect him. And who said it's done?! Maybe he's just busy and what if he hits me up tomorrow and apologizes for being MIA the last few days?? It's not certain yet whether he's gone for good or not.

nd p.s - he's still my friend on facebook. Should I block him?? But I feel if I block him now and then he contacts me in a week and asks me why the hell I blocked him, then I'm gonna look like a crazy one who was waiting around for him and got mad that he didn't answer me in a few days so I blocked him... I don't know what to do though at this point...

If he just wants sex then why was he turning down seeing me in the first place and saying he won't do nothing that is considered wrong?? He flat out told me the first week that he's intrigued by me as well but he can't do anything with me, that's why I began to respect him. And who said it's done?! Maybe he's just busy and what if he hits me up tomorrow and apologizes for being MIA the last few days?? It's not certain yet whether he's gone for good or not.

If you have all the answers, why are you here asking the question? He's madly in love with you and is ignoring you because he simply doesn't feel he can control all of the genuine feelings he has towards you. That's what you want to hear, right? Seriously, wake up. The real question is why your self-esteem is so low that you think the best you can do is some phone sex relationship with someone else's fiance.

EXCUSE ME? lmao. First of all I'm not saying he'd madly in love with me and ignoring me because he can't control his feelings. I'm saying MY opinion is he's trying to play hard to get now that I finally told him how I felt as well! My self esteem is DEF not low and I get more than enough guys chasing me, but generally I'm a * * * * so if I don't like you, tough * * * * . I happen to like him, so I gave him the time of day, esp when I didn't think it was mutual. And I'm not gonna continue it as a phone relationship either, but if he even wants to be friends I wanted to get it to the point of him not being able to help himself with me, and then lay down the ultimatum to him that if he even wants to have ANYTHING (even a friendship) with me, it can't be constant phone texting cus I'm getting sick of it myself. Not for nothing though he really is a sweet and amazing guy. and thats' why I'm not blowing up his phone and showing him respect because I'd always wanna keep a good faith with him if anything ever did run in to us again in the future and he happened to be single.... I'd never wanna remember as leaving off on a bad foot with him. So whatever the case is, I want him to know we still cool regardless if we made stupid mistakes based on impulse.

Archived