Reaching climax

I assume you can give yourself an orgasm, thats the first step, you need to learn what the feelings and sensations are that you need to concentrate on.

If you have no problem there, than oral sex is the next step, you need to help him out in that area, show him the spot, tell him the speed, give him feedback so he knows when he is doing something right. If you can have an orgasm solo, you should have no problem with oral.

If you have intercourse, its not as easy, but some women can have orgasms with just plain intercourse. any position that gives your clitoris maximum stimulation (woman on top, him on top riding high with your legs closed) will be best.

A word of advice, if you do have intercourse, make sure he uses a condom, ok? forget all that garbage that he will pull out in time, that doesnt work, also by him using a rubber it will make him last longer, so thats better for you.

First off you should use a condom unless you two have been together for a year or two and know that he is not just wanting sex. I mean if you think you might have a future together and your on the pill I see no reason to use a condom. I have used the pull out method with my woman since we started having sex and I have not went in her yet... of coarse you can get pregnant from pre-cum... this is why you should make sure to take your pill. It should be both your reponsibility to make sure you take your pill.

I do not agree with your guy wearing a condom just so he last longer... he needs to learn the tricks to stamina as much as you need to learn to go. I don't think you should be having sex anyways.... not because of your age... but because high school was is hard enough without having baby scares or a guy breaking your heart.