what does this mean im confused.

red12

I think these are the things that MOST would explain why she said "probably" instead of a Direct NO!

A. Too Early-

B. She may be nervous, or Scared-

C. She wants you to initiate the first move (Go further)-

D. Might not be wanting that much at this point in time-

"Time is of the essense"

Meaning of the utmost importance

&

"Timing is Everything"

This girl i have been seeing said to me when we was online chating that she prolly wouldnt want to have sex with me does that mean she is not interested in me or is it just to early to tell right now we been dating for about a month and 3 weeks.

She said she wouldn't want to have sex?

So she doesn't want to have sex with you.. Not now, and what she's saying is probably not for a long time.....

I read it as more like she's not attracted to you sexually. You don't turn her on. Turning her on is a big thing. She might like you just as a friend then.... Its not that she doesn't like you, it more like you don't make her hungry. (metaphore).

Women can be in relationships for a long time and not have sex. I have a friend that has had the same boyfriend for about 3 years now and she's never had sex with him. I came closer to having sex with her than her boyfriend... I don't think she loves him. She's just with him for security... which is sad...

So it really depends on what you want? do you want to get physical?

If she does find someone who is sexually attractive to her, she will probably go with them.... since that person can fulfill a need that you don't posses....

Although, i don't know who she is, or her character. So its just my opinion.

but keep in mind that sexual arausal is a good part of a healthy relationship.

Thats what bothers me i really dont think see all that interested in me much. Cause at the time we started dating she was talking/dating this other guy to. But we talk almost every night either by phone or text message more by text I hate talking on the phone. But then again the last night she asked if I like this other girl and she said she didnt care if I did or not but why would she ask if she didnt care this is the 2nd time she has done this to me asked if I like some one. I kinda think shes trying to get rid of me or something I dont know what u all think?