Is something wrong with me?

My boyfriend and I have sex quit a lot. I can't say it's bad because it does feel alright at points but I just never seem to have an orgasm. When I am on top, I feel this pressure, sort of, that almost feels like I have to pee. I can't decipher wether this is a good feeling that will get better, or if it is just a feeling that just happens because.....it does. Please help me. Is this normal? Or am I just never going to have an orgasm during sex.

This concern is raised quite often. Make sure u go to the bathroom before u have sex so that your bladder is empty. And next time this feeling happens just try to relax and let yourself go. It could be your on the verge of an orgasm or something. If the worst comes to the worst and you pee yourself, well, it will be embarrassing but your bf should be cool with it. Explain the situation to him now though.

I have exactly the same problem. I think its quite common. A often needed to pee during sex especially when i first started. After a couple of months it didn't feel so uncomfortable but i still never reached orgasm. The truth is a large percentage of girls (over 50%) never reach orgasm during sex. I know its not fair huh? I used to find sex a chore because it never felt good for me, but with practice you normally work out what feels good and then he can finish you off after by fingering you or with oral.

Keepp practicing differemt positions and maybe you'll find one that works! Good Luck