Dreams. Get Out Of My Head!!

I wouldn't cross the street to talk to my ex if I saw her. It's 3 months shy of 3 years since we broke up and barely 100 words have been uttered between us since the day we split. Yet I keep having dreams about her. I won't deny there are still some lingering feelings there on my part, and I think about her more than I'd like to, but these dreams are getting more and more real.

I've just woken up from an argument between us, where I was trying to convince her not to break up. The things she said were so very real and palpable that I almost feel like I did when we had just broken up. It's almost like subconsciously I haven't accepted that we've broken up and that something is telling me to keep hanging on. Yet I know she's gone, we're mere strangers these days and we could never be together again if we wanted to.

I really want to meet someone new but I know I wont until the day this ex of mine is out of my head.

did you end it in a bad way? in those 3 years,did you even try to get her back? or maybe she? i think maybe its because you did not do anything after the breakup
Yeah we ended pretty badly. We were engaged and 6 months from our wedding day. Initially I walked away to give us both time, but by the time I wanted to try again, she was gone.
why did you walk away? i know a similar story,the thing is..the girl in this case loved the guy but was too proud to take him back after he left her.So she never did that.They still don't talk,2 years later
She told me she didn't feel the same way, and she gave me lots of reasons not to trust her any more. I had no choice! This is my story if you fancy a read of it..

Archived