I love him no matter what

I believe my Boyfriend and I are just meant to be together because we were together close to three years and than he broke up with me and we were separated for a year he tried it with other girls and I tried it with other guys but it always came back to him and we have been back together for about 3 weeks now..its so hard because we cannot see each other very much and sometimes he really frustrates me because he can never just pick up the phone to let me know he is alright and it really hurts me..but I have realized that no matter how many times he hurts me I will never stop loving him..if something major ever happened I would have to leave but I just love him too much to ever go anywhere else unless he cheated on me or betrayed me some how..I'm sorry I just really needed to vent..I mean how do you keep yourself busy when you can only see each other once a week or once every few weeks..does anyone know things we could do to make the time go by slower...I just miss him so much..I have been trying to get a hold of him but nothing is working and I am really getting worried..I have cried myself to sleep the past few nights..I just dont know what to do.

thanks for hearing me

sheena

I just love him no matter what whether that is love being blind I dont care because he is the most important thing to me in the world.

I'm glad that you and your boyfriend are back together.

Are you saying that he doesn't call you at all, or doesn't call you enough??

If things continue to be serious between the two of you then possibly in the future one of you could move and live with the other as a means to get over the problem of distance.

I just love him no matter what whether that is love being blind I dont care because he is the most important thing to me in the world.

Good for you. So few people believe in this these days. Their hearts become hardened, and they become jaded. I, like you, will believe in this type of *no matter what* love until the day I die. And the moment before I die I will smile, because I didn't let the world destroy how I love.

I wish the best for you, and I hope it all works out in the end.