Asian love interest - cancels date

BrowneyedMan

Kitten Looooove !!!

it is now 2 days, about 50 hours ago, that I sent the girl my text and no response yet. I haven't called her yet. Thought I give her some more time to think it through last night, just didn't feel right to do it yet. Am planning to call her tonight, no matter what though. Is her lack of response a bad sign/sign of disinterest though ?? ..it's been longer than me that she's been out of touch.

Is she more available by phone or email? I would either email or call (prob not both) at your soonest convenience.. Who know, she might just be "playing the game" too! If she doesn't respond though I would just leave things. Not sure if it's a bad sign she hasn't answered.. Just wait and hope!

Is she more available by phone or email? I would either email or call (prob not both) at your soonest convenience.. Who know, she might just be "playing the game" too! If she doesn't respond though I would just leave things. Not sure if it's a bad sign she hasn't answered.. Just wait and hope!

Much more available by phone. And I'd prefer to call her too. I'd like to call her right now, but she told me she works from 8am til 8pm, so probably not a good time for her now.

Deary me....

If you were interested would you have answered by now ? ..in her place..

Well, to anyone who wanted to hear how it went on: I just called her up tonight, she picked up and sounded quite 'chirpy', let's say (wether that was due to hearing me or not I don't know). I asked her how she is and she me and how things are going for me etc. and then I said sorry about my late response. She was surprised to hear I didn't receive her text, but then apologized for her late cancellation as well. I then asked her if she wanted to meet up another time, and she agreed and asked when, to which I said sometime Saturday or Sunday would be good, or even Friday. On that she picked Friday -daytime- and scheduled me at 12pm/midday. (she even wanted to know if I could make 11. which I said no to.)

....Hmmm. Well, I'm glad to get a chance to see her again. But somehow I have an uneasy feeling why she wants to meet at flippin 12pm on Friday, rather than at the weekend which I suggested (?!) I just hope she's not gonna be one of those who like to string a guy along who's obviously charmed by them, to get all the benefits from it without returning the love he wants...

Well, so much for now.

Archived