Advice about No contact

Personal

Hey guys i have posted alot on here recently and all the advice has been fantastic thank you, i still love my girlfriend so much and if am honest i haven't moved on i have aplan. She has always asked for a couple of weeks space to think about things, And i could never do that, now we have been 5 days (which is a record for us) without contact. I feel she still loves me as she tries to make me jealous still and she knows i lover her. When she finished me (she said she was confused on the sunday then finished me on the monday) she blocked me from facebook and everything, anyway i asked her to not post anything really that would upset me on twitter as i might check it. She knew i had a job interview on tuesday and posted on twitter on friday just saying "i hope you got the job". I feel she wants to get in contact i have made a plan not to contact her for a few weeks and then see if she directly messages me. What do you think is going on in her head?

Nobody can really tell you what is going on in her head except her, and by the looks of it she is confused(so even she doesn't know). As for now just take a step back and focus on yourself. I got my ex back just for her to leave again being "on the fence" once again, so ditch your plan to get her back with NC and make her do the work. Seriously buddy, if I had listened to the advice given on these boards the first or second time around I wouldn't still be pining over this girl 3 weeks post 2nd BU. I became a doormat, I lost all my self esteem, I tried with everything ounce of my heart and soul to work on things and get her back for good. But now even my friends don't want to hear me whine anymore about "what is she thinking?".. Just expect her not to come back, you can hope she does, but start your new life without her now, she probably still cares about you, and if and when she does contact you, put your foot down and tell her how you feel. Leave it at that, DO NOT give her all the control. Please be careful.

Man, I'm in the same pickle and have been reading here, but what you should know is that if you wait these days just to see if she would call, they would be painful.

Everyone says that you have to work on yourself while in No Contact. Just exactly as moving on without her. Otherwise you will just become crazy..

Today I broke NC just for 2 minutes with her and I felt so devastated, I even fainted in my home from high blood pressure...

Man, I'm in the same pickle and have been reading here, but what you should know is that if you wait these days just to see if she would call, they would be painful.

Everyone says that you have to work on yourself while in No Contact. Just exactly as moving on without her. Otherwise you will just become crazy..

Today I broke NC just for 2 minutes with her and I felt so devastated, I even fainted in my home from high blood pressure...

Why did you break NC? I mean did you cave? I have never caved, but depending on if she contacts me and I am highly emotional, the last bout I caved when she texted only to get crap thrown in my face, then I was as you are now floored, devastated, I was a fraile shell of the man I used to be. Luckily 3 weeks NC now, 2nd time hurt more though.

Archived