A dark soul turned to light

A smile to a frown

You lifted me up

When I was so down

I welcome you to my life

And if you think you can cope

Then stay and love me

Till the end of time

Hey guys,this isnt one of my better poems,but it is uplifiting.A nice change to my others.Hope you enjoy.

~Meagan~

i think you should take what every one tells you about it and throw it away yes it was great but did it come from inside is this the true way you feel i am but a blade of grass i will bend in the wind but i will not breck .

meening that you should never take what pepole tell you to heart . wrigth about how you feel who care's if they like it it's not ment for them to understand anyways . case you haven't noticed i was rejected . kick out of the contest lol said i was to raw so i told them to go ***** off lol.

but yes i did love this one as well you are really good but never lose your center thats where it comes from . 8)

your buddy hardcore lol

sorry sdear hope your not mad at me i just thougth that you where tring to conform to what other pepole wanted you to be i was just tring to say . keep it real lol hope this sheads some ligth on the subject im not that smart as you migth know lol. so i hope that you may for give me angel.