Getting Leads for Other States

Jetta

I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to find a job in MN. It seems like competition is super tough in this state and well Wisconsin seems to be more open but that's really because I haven't applied to any in Wisconsin I'm just getting recruiter messages from organizations in Wisconsin but that may as well be Florida when it comes to seeing my daughter. I'm debating about applying to this one because they offer relocation coverage, but I still don't know how I would work out visitation and I don't really want to live in Wisconsin. But I do want a job and life again. Do I even dare apply? I'm so sick of being unemployed I just wish someone in my home state would hire me already.

Well I applied. It's for a project manager position, which is a fancy word for sales, requires a lot of travel, but in my fantasy life I'd like that kind of job but in reality not sure about it. Needless to say it would be a job and my brother did say to take any job. Sales positions are attracted to my resume but when they meet me it usually changes.

Jetta, I'm an MN boy myself and I've interview quite a few sales candidates. As you probably already know, a job that requires travel will most likely pay you a bit more.

Just applying for a job probably won't be enough since there may be dozens if not hundreds of other candidates.

I know the few times a candidate has shown up at my office with their resume, cover letter and references, it's put them WAY to the top of being considered.

Archived