Leaving this forum to help my healing

Hey everyone. I've decided that I'm going to not post here anymore for the foreseeable future as I feel that it's preventing me from moving on. As great as it is to vent and get support, I also feel like I can't let go until I actually start living life without thinking about my ex.

Before I go though, I want to say thanks to everyone that's been supportive and helpful in the past few months. I'm sure I'll be back again!

In the meantime, I wish you all nothing but the best.

I too stepped away as I just needed to also "sort things out", and digest all the wonderful advice I'd gotten here on my own. Ena had sort of become my home and I felt I was losing touch with the outside world.

It was (is) great to have a place to go where others like us are hurting, to talk and get things out. I still come back to check in, I often will read some of my old posts and reflect on what a terrible time in my life the breakup was and to guage how I've healed.

Thoughts of her occasionally bring tears to my eyes, not at the loss of her, but all the lost time with my children which I can never get back or forgive.

Peace to all who suffer...

Archived