do u think what he did was wrong?

avustt

i have been with my bf for 3 yrs and we have a great relationship except he never wants to have sex with me. im very sexual and he never wants to do anything its like were best friends not lovers too. weve talked about threeseomes and what not i said i would be fine with one except i didnt think i would want him to have sex with her he said thats fine i dont want to anyway. so last weekend we did except one of his friends that he used to date and was dating when he met me, came up to where we were staying and shes a cool person so i didnt care but when we went to the room to have a threesome with my friend rachel this girl my bf friend came too thatw as fine i thought she would hook up with us too, then my bf turned the lights out and i was with my friend rachel and i reached over and realized he was having sex with his friend he brought up, and he didint switch he didnt even touch me and rachel, he had sex with her right next to me. i couldnt believe it and neither could rachel, now i cant even look at my bf it makes me sick when i think about it, i told him i want a break for a while and i told him why. he said he didnt want to have sex with her but thought she may feel out of place if she were to hook up with me and rachel, he also said he didnt want to and would rather have sex with me. he never has sex with me though and didnt that whole weekend except with her. what should i do? am i over reactiing?

I don't think your over reacting at all!!! I would be so pissed if that happened to me. You told him that it was cool if you guys had a threesome, but that's what you wanted, and you were clearly left out. I'm kinda curious as to why he can have sex with that girl, but doesn't with you. I think you need to take a break. And figure out what you really want...

I would never get involved in a threesome but that's just me. However, if I did and I was having issues with my man, I would make sure he did it with me first and not the other person. It seems cruel for him to completely leave you out of it and I would dump him in an instant. You are not tied down my marriage or anything like that. There are other men out there who will desire you and have no problems showing you affection.

Threesome usually means that all three parties going to enjoy the engagement throughout the session. I don't understand why you didn't involve yourself in the act. I wonder why you didn't ask for any of them to please you as they were having sex.

Threesomes are usually a sign that one of the people in the relationship is not satisfied with his/her sexual life and usually it causes the relationship to go sour.