what do i have to offer to women

joe45

getting a gf or a date is hard. first i really wonder why or how come a girl would even want me to be their bf or even date me. well date me b/c they like me but i bet later on after 3 dates i bet u most girls wouldn't want me.

ok what do i have to offer-no job, no car,not rich nothing, i mean other than avg to good looks-not braggin lol i pretty much have nothing to offer to a girl. i mean i'm not smart-more like avg. i mean what do i really have to offer. my social skills are like the worst. i rreally wonder who and what kind of girl would even want me for their bf after 3 or even 2 dates mind hang out with me.

i caught some gals glancing at me-probably b/c i am attractive guy- i think i am yea they'll date me and all but once they get to now the real me -i bet most gals would dump me.

and once she find out how controlling my folks are of this and that and everything she'll just dump me.

but the thing i have to think is i better start dating and getting gfs b/c once i get older and less attractive then that make it even even harder to get a gal unless i am married by then-hopefully.

Well first of all good looks are a plus! It will get girls interested in you in the first place, while guys like us who are just ehh average i suppose not eye catching will have to work for it hehe. Anyway just be cool about it you don't want a girl that's looking for money or anything man. If you have the patience and are open to anyone it's a lot easier. Real heartache comes if you start really liking someone who doesn't like you back...

You need to become financially stable first; your future depends on it. We are living in a world that every breath you take is about making that deniro. I hate to say it but in a capitalist country and rapid globalization, money talks, the rest is piss&sh|t. It also helps you to build the necessary social/people skills to be more appealing to others, specially the opposit sex. Once you stand on your own feet, you don't have to take sh|t from anyone.

While a lot of women are looking for success, there are also a lot of women who are more interested in a man with good values: a man who will respect them, be honest, be kind and not cheat on them.

If you meet women, you have to make sure they know you have good values, if you really do (otherwise they'll dump you). I don't think you are in such a difficult position.

May be you want a girl who looks like a model, wears last fashion clothes, fashionable hairdo and nails, then it could be more tricky for you to get to be with a girl like that because all that costs money. If you just want a good woman with good values, then it should not be a problem.