?Dry Sex?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the guy can get off too, you just have to rub in the right place, concentrate on the area just below the head of the penis, and I suppose its better if you are not wearing thick jeans. It might also be better if you are not circumcised.

and its not really that silly, if you are young, its very safe and kind of feels like you are having real sex. Call it training sex

But you can do it if you are older too.

Ye when I was in grade 8 I remember going at it with this chik at a party and we were maken out and stuff and like yeah kind of rubbing ur selves together i guess with your cloths on, and my friend said "dude, Jon is haven dry sex with this chik!" lol so that was in grade 8 but I guess that what it is. I know that if I had a condom that woudl have led to real sex, so yeah, dry sex it is.

I'm personally a big fan of dry sex. I'm not ready to have intercourse yet (and won't be for quite some time), but dry sex just seems less serious and more on the "just messing around" end of the spectrum. I really like it, and with a little help (like giving me directions and putting my hand where he wants it), so my boyfriend.

Plus, if parents/roomate/whoever walks into the room... well the situation doesn't look quite so bad if you're still fully clothed. You can just pretend to be making out or something.

I really like it, and with a little help (like giving me directions and putting my hand where he wants it), so my boyfriend.

Plus, if parents/roomate/whoever walks into the room... well the situation doesn't look quite so bad if you're still fully clothed. You can just pretend to be making out or something.

I completely agree. (Especially with the last paragraph haha). I've only been going out with my current girlfriend for a little over a month (we had done stuff before we were officially going out, but still), and its something not TOO serious that you can do and really get into while making out. While a guy can hardly achieve an orgasm from it, it still feels good, and personally I really like it when I know that she's 'enjoying it' too.

AND definitely if you get walked in on, its a BIT better than if you got walked in on with your hand down a girl's panties or something

if you are younger its good to have dry sex! me and my bf do it and its fun coz we both just fool around and tease each other! it can be good for the guy aswell as the girl aslong as you know what he likes! we nearly once went in for the real thing but i stopped it coz im young and, although i do really like him, i just want to wait a while! but have fun, it is enjoyable! experiment! take care............xxx