Ex bf & Best forced me to have sex, I cheated he's back saying he loves me

My ex fiance whom I was with for 3.5yrs and I broke up in Feb this yr. Alot of bad things happened, he took drugs him and his best mate backed me into a corner felt me up followed me around the house until I gave in to what they wanted. They told me they didnt remember. Our relationship got really messy from there I used to cut myself to deal with the pain, I overdosed on sleeping pills cos I could no longer deal with it as i stood by day by day pretending everything was fine. I became really depressed. I hated him I even kept trying to leave but when I did he told me i always gave up on everything, made me feel bad and i wasnt strong enough to leave. Then I cheated on him because i knew it was the only way out. I cheated on him with the best mate from that night. I had hoped it would give me some control back but it didnt if anything it gave them more power over me. The ex knew something was up cos I wasnt trying to hide it so i could get out. He found out and it tore their friendship apart and I got out.

Now hes back, saying he loves me, asking me if i want my family back?!. Saying he wants to see how we go as friends, cos the feelings are still there etc.

I dont know if its best to just say to him leave me alone? I dont think its possible to go back especially after what has happened. I do care about him the time apart has really woken me up but I have been through alot and dont want a relationship and I dont know If i can trust him and go back in to something that could go back to what it was. I just dont know what to do.... ](*,)

Ok, let's take a look at what you're asking. Let's put it in another perspective.

You were in a relationship with this man, a drug user and rapist, who pushed you to the edge, where you ended up feeling numb to the world, depressed and who you finally grew to hate(!) and who pushed you to cut yourself to feel SOMETHING, ANYTHING and where you actually tried to kill yourself because you saw no way out.

And now you're out and he's back in your life, saying he loves you.

Here is what you do.

First off, believe that you are MUCH better off without him. All of his excuses? Are simply that, excuses because to him, he didn't do anything wrong. He'll say it...but not believe it and before you know it, you'll be back into this trap.

If you truly want out, if you truly believe that his way of loving you isn't what you deserve....here is what you do. Stop contacting him. Don't talk to him. Don't acknolwedge him. If friends tell you to get back with him, that's because you haven't told them the truth (and if they know and still send you his way, drop that friend to the curb). When he does contact you, make it clear it's over. And then ignore him. No phone calls, no emails, no texting, no FBing, NOTHING!!

You shouldn't feel bad for this guy. I'm sure he didn't and doesn't feel bad about making you cut yourself and trying to commit suicide. Instead, you should pity him and whoever he ends up with in a week's time.

Because he doesn't love you.

He loves controlling you.

You deserve better. Much MUCH better.

Archived