I DONT KNOW IF SHE LIKES ME OR H8ES ME ?

I mite aswell start from the beginning ! In Febuary a girl called Heather at college started talking to me and hanging around with my friends group, she got my phone number and we talked out of college - 1 night we talked from 10pm until 2am and we had college together the next day ! She never mentioned that we text/phoned each other to people at school. Then we started going out clubbing together and having a laugh, 1 of my m8es found out (who also liked her) and told her that I said that she was "frigid" - she stopped texting me, talking to me and was really nasty to me - she even admitted getting off with another lad just to make me feel jealous. Anyway I sorted the problem out and she found out that my m8 had lyed and that I never said that about her. I asked her out and she said that she liked this other boy - Kyle and that she'd fancied him for ages and that she liked me as a m8. As time passed we were m8es and she did the same to kyle as she did to me - txtin etc. They went out 4 meals, cinema etc (which i never did with her) and I got a GF called Charlotte (I dumped her because I really wanted 2 b with Heather), Heather started textin me askin what was goin on etc and wanted me to go out clubin with her, we went out and she slept at my house - we talked all night and had a really good time. The next weekend we went out and got more "serious" and we nearly slept together - it was decided not to because my mum was at home. She's adamant that she doesnt want a BF but wants some to have "friendly Sex" with (She is still a virgin so how does she know thats what she wants?), I offered and she said yes but always seems to treat me horrible and nasty. She says that now she knows Kyle that he's "boring" and she keeps going out and getting off with lads. I asked her what she wanted and she never even answered me - the only problem is she said I was nasty to 1 of her m8es and thats it, its so confusing ! Does anyone know what this girl wants from me, or any of us lads ?

• 2 weeks later...

To me it seems like shes just using you. If she is saying those things behind your back, then thats horrible & a real friend wouldn't do that.

I don't really think she cares about the friendship, she just wants people to like her & she wants to use guys for sex.

I would suggest not hanging out with her so much. She's not a good friend.

Yeah, sounds like she's just using you. And you seem to be caving in all the time. Don't be so needy. Back off of her. She doesn't seem to be very mature, and seems to have psychological problems...

Probably not healthy for you either. she might just wind up hurting you.

Sounds like she's playing with a lot of guys.

There are better girls out there, go get'em.