a handsome trainer at my gym

im sandra dee

i'd like some advice.

recently i decided that i want to find a new personal trainer. the female trainer i hired last year did not work out. i asked for a recommendation and was given two names. both male. i am female. i approached one trainer because i saw him first. haven't seen the other guy around.

have had a few free sessions with him already and think he is awesome. here is the kicker: i didn't realize how handsome he was until i was up close and talking to him the first time. and he has gorgeous blue eyes. not a huge fan of his hairstyle but he has nice muscles

he is really good at what he does so i can easily stay focused on doing the exercises and i want to hire him for more sessions. but i am concerned that he being a younger male and me being an older female, that he may be getting the wrong idea about my interest in hiring him.

i know how some younger guys are about cougars and trust me i am no cougar and not interested in younger men. i tried it once (or twice, lol) and it wasn't for me. i just think this guy is really helpful and i want to focus on that aspect. how can i express my interest in hiring him without him mistaking my enthusiasm which is for the workout and not for him? i have made no improper comments or remarks. everything has been professional and friendly and that's just exactly how i'd like to keep it. the fact that he has blue eyes is just like the icing on the cake that i can't have, lol.

Personal Training is his job, if he is a professional then he won't think anything of you hiring him to be your trainer. IMO it seems you are worried about how you will feel about him and not the other way around. Sorry if I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it. =)

Personal Training is his job, if he is a professional then he won't think anything of you hiring him to be your trainer. IMO it seems you are worried about how you will feel about him and not the other way around. Sorry if I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it. =)

I deny that. I have feelings for another guy. And no other guy can change that. The trainer is handsome but I am interested in someone else.

Archived