i am making my teeth straight , will he mind my looking ?

afterpo

i have a net friend who knew for 8 months . recently,he said he want to meet me , but i am making my teeth straight ( it is bad when i am smiling or talking ), will he mind my look ? should i meet him now or wait until next Feb.when my teeth done ? but i am afriad that if i don't meet him now , i have no chance as he found a job and no time chat with me all the time , he may forget me or fall in love with other girls ...so i think meet in the real world can make our relationship better ..but the problem is my teeth ...how to do ?

Seriously. If he can't accept you for who you are, then give him the hand, and let him be. Do not allow yourself to fall submissive or bend over backwards for someone who can't respect or accept your for all that you are. Girl, if he does find another women, let it be. Don't allow yourself to fall into a group of 'shallow' people. Avoid them at all costs. Life's about being true to yourself. He's not the last guy on this planet. I'm sure that you are an attractive girl who can and will find someone who will cherish you.

When you do meet up with him, make sure that your close friend or family knows about it. (Just in case). Be yourself. Let your personality shine through. If things don't work out, then maybe it's not meant to be. Be like, "Oh well.." Shrug it off. You'll eventually meet more and new different people. But, if things do work out, then enjoy the friendship for what it is. Try not to stress about it. No matter what: enjoy yourself, have fun, be careful, know your boundaries, and be happy. Take care. Mahlina