This girl knows everything... (please do reply)

pLEASe rEPLy

Recently, I got to know that a girl in my classes, like me. Then our friendship began and etc etc etc. Now I wanted to propose her. I got ready and done all my homework for it. But know somehow she has got to know that i am going to propose her. She now gives me serious looks. and talks with me seriously.

But her partner told me that she likes me and is doing these things just like that. Now I can't face her because she knows that i want to propose her. Now how can I propose her????

Note I have got her number and called her 3 times. She is very friendly at the phone but serious in classes.

HELP HELP HELP pLEASe rEPLy

It is impossible to tell why she is now serious with you when she talks to you. She might be terribly nervous or have developped a crush on you. When people have a crush, they become very nervous, forget stuff, can't smile, they can act unpredictably.

On the other hand, may be you are a bit paranoid and she does not know anything. May be you are just constructing imaginary things in your head because you like her so much. That happens to me when I have a crush!

You should invite her out as a friend and that is it.

When you say propose, do you mean ask her to start a relationship? or do you actually mean marriage? just wondering because it says you are 15.

Anyway, I think her acting different could be a sign that she is just nervous or something because she knows you may ask her. I think she likes you, too. So I say just go on with your plan. Good luck!