hi..im a sophmore at my school and there is this freshman girl that is reeealy pretty. i dont know much about her except that i like her lol. i only have my lunch period with her..no classes or anything when we were outside after lunch today i looked over and she was staring right at me then looked away real quick...i know its a small detail but..ya know. i really want to get to know her but how should i go about doing it. ive also been thinking about maybe seeing if shes at any of our school's football games and talk to her there. any suggestions? thanks.

hey wolverine, i know exactly how you feel. i use to have a crush on a girl in high school but never had the nerve to approach her and trust me, i regret it to this day. it may be too late for me, but you can still do it! when i played football, our games were pretty rowdy so i don't know if that's the best place to really have a convo with someone. stick to the basics, figure out if she's in any classes with you. if so, strike up a conversation about that subject and arrange for both of you to study together and to keep in contact about work. you'll be able to learn more about her and figure out what she looks for in a guy. once you feel she's comfortable with you, ask her to go see a movie or something along those lines. that's all i can say. hope it helps.