How to talk to her

Hey, school starts back in a couple of weeks and Iv been thinking of ways to start a conversation with a girl I like. I know we wont be in any classes so its going to be difficult, I used to see her waiting on her friends at lunch sometimes and I think that may be a good time to talk. But if I don't see her there, how will I start a conversation? I need to talk to her within the first two weeks of going back (thats my goal). I kinda know what im going to say. I just need to find the right time to say it. I may see her walking in the corridors herself but I would find it weird going up and talking to her then. Any advice would be helpfull.

Thanks

It would be helpful if you know some of her friends, as hanging out in the same group is a great way to approach someone you like and talk to them. If not then it's more difficult, as usually when a stranger randomly talks to a chick they are scared off and don't wana talk. It may vary but thats what I've experienced. Your best bet is either becoming friends with her friends or maybe if you get lucky you can help her out with something. Like say shes having trouble in a subject and you can offer to help her. Well thats just my ideas, may not work but its worth a try

Good luck

Well, I sit next to one of her friends in one of my classes, but I don't really know her that well yet. I would prefer just to talk to her directly, I just don't know what time would be best and how to break the ice so it doesn't look like I'm hitting on her. If anyone else has been in a similar situation it would be cool if they could share their experiences.

Thanks

well I mean thats a start, it all depends what kind of person this chick is, if shes out going or if shes shy. If shes outgoing I suppose it would work if you go and talk to her but if shes shy then maybe you should go in through her friend, after all she will feel more relaxed with you if she knows that one of her friends knows you.

just go up to her and say hello i have noticed you for a long time and i would like to get to know you better. she say what fool . so you say wink wink lol

please don't be offended by this but that's a really bad way to get a girl, sometimes it comes off as really creepy.

yes, i totally agreed with pretty hate but i got no idea in your case...

i got a idea but i never tried before, that's better if you can get her phone number or msn or chat program, it would be better to type than say. she wont feel too shy if u text her or chat her over the internet.

i hope this help

Ray