To Call or Not to call... that is the question

This is a followup on a post I recently put up.. I met this very attractive girl Saturday night at my sister's wedding. Towards the end, I approached her and we had a good conversation. She asked plenty of questions and seemed very educated and polite. I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I waited until Monday night to call and she didn't answer. I called twice Tuesday night, no answer either. I said it would be my very last attempt tonight (Wednesday), and that's precisely when she picked up, finally. She told me that she doesn't pick up when unknown numbers call her, and especially does not return the call, so obviously she never knew it was me calling. Anyway, she was very nice, but apparently I caught her at a bad time - there was a lot of racket in the background. She was in her cousin's house and they were packing for a cruise they're going on this weekend. She still saved my number.

She asked me if I could call her back tomorrow, or that she'd call me. I said great, nice talking to you, and that was it.. So the question is.. should I call her or should I wait for her to call me? I'm starting to think she isn't much of a phone person or something, but this girl seems very nice and attractive and I have a gut feeling I should pursue this. It'd be nice if she'd call - that's a reassuring way to know she's interested.

Thanks guys

The phone can be a wonderful thing, but at the same time, it can be your worst enemy. If I had a dollar for everytime someone told me, "I'll call you back," I would be rich by now. Problem is, 99% of the time, I DO NOT get that call back. I always end up calling myself. In your situation, I would just go ahead and call, she told you to call her. Now if she told you that she would call you, then I would wait. But that is not the case here. I say call her and see how it goes.

I think my strategy will be this: Call her tomorrow, but then when she gets back from that cruise, I'll expect her to call.. and if she doesn't, well, I'm going to start feeling like she's not interested. If she does, it'd be a good sign that she probably is..

lol, wickedbusa had his point accross. I think it all depends on how your initial impression on her was. If she's projecting "artificial friendliness" (which is difficult to identify), then don't bother.

Try not to get too emotional while you're courting. She sounds a bit of a bad news. But who knows, i could be wrong.

lol, wickedbusa had his point accross. I think it all depends on how your initial impression on her was. If she's projecting "artificial friendliness" (which is difficult to identify), then don't bother.

Try not to get too emotional while you're courting. She sounds a bit of a bad news. But who knows, i could be wrong.

Yup, I've been playing the phone game for a LONG time now, hehe. In fact, I'm in the middle of playing it right now. Sometimes it's just really hard to tell what is going on in someone else's mind

Well from all the information, honestly i am uncertain of the outcome. But like i said it all depends on her first impression on him as well as what he'll do next. But PAdreamer, those behavior that girl exhibit do sound like bad news. The worse state a female can be in is a place where she doesn't even know what she wants. And that's what i'm sensing from the poster's words.