I love a girl a million miles away (canada but shh)

AndDman

okay, im in love with a girl who lives in canada and i live in england.

Its been a plan of mine for years that when i turn 18 im moving there but im 16 and shes 15, we have all the same interests and everything we spend all day talking and most of the night for me. i'm talking to her right now and its almost 3am.

I have lots of friends over there and i know she's not a 32 year old guy because of web cam and i know her through friends and talked to her several times on the phone. We haven't made any of those foolish plans like most people when they fall in love the only plan we have is to get me over there. i've talked to her for over a year now and we've liked each other for most of a year just never mentioned it because i had a girl friend and she had a boy friend, i got dumped and then i mentioned it to her and she broke up with her guy just so we'd be only each others.

we've 'cybered' to help each other 'have fun' (god i love ' ') and we've also used web cam while doing it which got her b/f dumped because she apparently liked mine better been an inch smaller then his 8", we've both never had sex and i've done nothing so im a bit out of place with her being more experianced and if she'll get bored in the 2 years before i move.

i couldn't imagine her doing anything because she guilts up very quickly and its obvious but im just worried after 2 years of cybering if im going to have the stamina to do the things we've talked about and i was wondering if anyone knew which was the best position for a woman to have an orgasm or multiples while having sex.

Thanks for hearing my babbeling

Whoa, wait...k, what?

This went from talking about a girl you 've never met in long distance to sexual pleasures and positions. Dude you have to worry about meeting her first. You 'aint gonna have sex with her if you don't see her. and positions doesn't mean nothing on a webcam. lol. Sounds like you have a catch. are you guys really close intellectually?

I wouldnt say intelectualy close but she understands anything i explain to her she's blonde and blue eyes and she can understand quantem physics which when i explained to her i was more shocked then she was, she plays guitar and i play bass we both love the same kind of music we spent about 5 hours today sending each other songs and both knowing what they where and loved them or just sending songs we'd think each other would like and loving them it was well odd, we haven't argued in over 8 months and the few minor ones we have had which i remember as 1 a few weeks ago have always been what some one else has done and just a slight miss understanding. but we do connect on some level but im not really sure what level or what about yet.

and from not having any experiance i wouldnt know if endurance was a factor or not, if its not then thats great

oh and thanks for the link i'll show her it tomorrow and see what she thinks.

oh, you've talked to her over a year, it's quite a long time. Did she break up with bf because you told her you broke up with your gf? And did you discuss the position with her?

You two cyber with each other very happy, but get along well in the real life could be different. Have you thought about that?

She broke up with her bf because she found out i was single we'd never talked about getting together but she just said she liked me a and i quote "a million times more then him" and later she said that was a major understatement. We haven't discussed a position with discussed multiple and im guessing you get my meaning

I know getting along with people in person can be different and we have both thought about that and we're not worried we're going to basically start from scatch doing the dating thing and so on but doing the friend thing aswell. hopefully it'll work