31 days since BU- Looked at his Pic for the first time.....BEYOND DEVASTATED!!!

31 days since the BU........Have not stopped crying for one day. I just looked at his picture for the first time in 31 days. It was our trip to St. Martin, what an amazing time.....

I still feel this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong. My guts and instincts tell me that this is not supposed to be this way. I have no signs of feeling any better. Mostly I just sit and start or watch TV. I think this BU trauma has caused me to mentally block most of this situation out. I guess I know what people mean when they say when something really bad happens your body automatically blocks the pain...... I don't talk to anyone, won't call my friends or family back. I can't move forward no matter what I think about or try to do.....

I strongly suggest you call up some family and friends. It's been a little over a month since my BU, and today I was feeling horrible because my ex has a new gf already and I strongly suspect he left me for her. I just got done talking to one of my long-time friends, and we made plans to see each other this summer and talked about our jobs and stuff, and I feel TONS better!

Im going through the exact same thing. Im so depressed... everyday I walk around feeling worthless. Whenever im at work I look angry or upset or im m just walking around with a blank stare. I can't feel happiness anymore. I try and try and all I feel is pain. I can't get over that the one I planned my future with is no longer going to be in it..trust me I know. I wish I knew what to tell you. I need the same advice. I've tried everything but nothing works. I still miss him. And when I see photos..im done!

YOU NEED TO CLEANSE YOURSELF OF HIM

Start with getting rid of the photos. You don't have to destroy them if you don't want to. Simply transfer them onto an external hard-drive. Get rid of all the photos from Facebook or anywhere else online. Make sure they are not easily accessible to you.

I know we all love making love to our depression by torturing ourselves, but it's a lot easier to be happy than be depressed.

YOU come first. So make sure you take of yourself.

Oh good lord. Have you seen a professional? I got dumped this past weekend. It's been so bad that my friend begged me to make an appt. That appt is tomorrow. I do not want to feel this broken 30 days post breakup. F that!

Archived