I have a problem

MMJA

Hey everyone, I have a problem at the moment and just want some help

Theres this girl at school thats in 3 of my classes, I've only known her for like 2 weeks since I got moved in one of my classes and ended up sitting next to her. Shes pretty cool and now I started to like her, problem is that shes going out with one of my mates and they've just started going out. Should I just keep it casual until they break up or should I start showing that I'm interested in her? And how would I ask her out? I've heard loads of things about the "You wana go out with me?" line but I duno how to ask out someone any other way. Any help will be cool

thanks

Don't pursue her at all if and until she and your friend break up. Its not the right thing to do and you wouldn't want it done to you.

If and when the opportunity comes, start out by asking her to go to a specific place like the cinema or something.

Definetly back off until their relationship is completely over. If not, only problems will arise. It annoys me when girls who know my boyfriend and I are dating still take it upon themselves to hit on my boyfriend. And vice versa. Just not a good thing. If you have respect for her, you'll wait.

ah yep, so basically keep it casual until they break up, and another thing, theres kinda a difference between just going to the movies together and actually going out. I mean if I go to the movies with her once doesn't have to mean that shes my gf. How would I ask her out without using the "You wana go out with me?" line. Of course I'm gona do all this after they break up but I just wana know now

thanks

I would wait a little longer before telling her you like her. If you do, a love triangle could form and that can make things more complicated than they should be. Anyway I would wait until she breaks up with him, or if you truly do like her a lot, then tell her. You should follow your heart and I wish you the best of luck!

cheers guys thanks a lot. lol just came back from drinks at a mates house . That chick and my mate were hooking up the whole time lol dont think they will be breaking up any time soon, ah well I'll just wait. and also, what kind of approach do you guys take with chicks? The Mr. Nice Guy approach or the out going kinda approach? Does it vary from girl to girl or do you guys use the same approach for everyone?