ok i had a huge fight with my dad just now. im pretty tore up, but not a big deal, the problem would be i just attempted suicide and failed, im homeless because i got myself thrown out, and if anyone is gonna say "tell the cops if he hits you" ive tried it would only make things worse, besides ive been locked in a mental house for cutting so they think its self injury. im out of options my mom doesnt want me, my dad kicked me out, i am homeless almost out of cash, i got fired,i see no way out except trying again and doing it right this time. please someone help me!!!!!

there are always ways out of things honey, if u lived in scotland id offer you a place to crash! people do care if u let them in, u just have to ask sometimes. there must be a teacher or a friends parents that could help u out for a bit. killing yourself just isn't the option, u have so much more to do with your life, having barely lived at all yet. things get hard for everyone at times but when they do u have to realise things can only get better. let out your feelings on this site that's what it's here for and just ride out this storm for a bit and soon the clouds will pass, i promise you, u just have to keep your chin up. good luck x pm anytime x

Have you tried talking to a counselor at school about your situation? They can help, trust me. I didn't think so at the time but in retrospect they helped me a ton with my situation. I was suicidal back then too. You can make it through this. That's a fact. Now you just gotta do it. If you need any help you can also PM me too.