how long after having sex with somone you like....

im_the_undead

I don't really believe in the love making vs. f**king dichotomy.

Romantic, slow sex is not for me. I like my sex on the dirty side, but there is warmth and intimacy there as well. It's hard to explain. All I know is I feel very close and connected to my partner even when we're saying dirty things and pushing our limits. It doesn't have to be an either/or situation.

I agree with DrKitten. I think it's a false dichotomy. Intimacy is intimacy, even when it's not accompanied by candelight, long-suffering glances, and other indicators of romance. I think it depends a lot more on the person you're with. I've had sappy lovemaking sessions that were just blah, and I've also had intense mind-blowing f**king that required a degree of vulnerability and surrender which served to make the entire situation more honest and loving and tender.

This question sounds like a really lame article that you would find in Cosmo, lol.

Having said that, I think you're really asking a different question. It's more "When does physical attraction stop being the central element in my relationship?" The fact that you even have this concern is an indication that you're not confident your partner is with you for the right reasons.

I don't really believe in the love making vs. f**king dichotomy.

Romantic, slow sex is not for me. I like my sex on the dirty side, but there is warmth and intimacy there as well. It's hard to explain. All I know is I feel very close and connected to my partner even when we're saying dirty things and pushing our limits. It doesn't have to be an either/or situation.

I agree but I also think there is a diffence in dirty sex and romantic, even if it's just changing p the environment, sometimes I'm in the mood for a quickie and dirty one and then other times I want it slow and sensual - but dirty can be romantic too as dr. Kitten said

Archived