Which is the best site???

Lonely318

I've never been in any sort of relationship with the opposite sex other than friendship and I'm 24 years old! My lack of experience is 0! I've tried 3 online dating sites bc to be honest I'm more comfortable getting to know someone with out the pressure and considering I've never dated the less pressure the better...anyways I'm on my second round with eharmony and no luck...I'm also on my second round on an interracial site and same deal there! Is there a good site out there that's legit for someone in my situation? I hate to say it but I'm getting a little desperate here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard from someone I respect that different sites are better or worse for different people. I had tried a few sites that I didn't get far with.

About 10-14 days ago, I started on link removed, and it has worked much better for me.

I have tried match, zoosk and plenty of fish. Personally I can say that all of the same people are on pof as are on match. It's just a matter of preference.

Wait -- Exactly the same people, or do you mean the same kind of people? Are those two sites affiliated with each other and it automatically posts your profile to both sites when you submit it? Thanks, just wondering.

I have tried match, zoosk and plenty of fish. Personally I can say that all of the same people are on pof as are on match. It's just a matter of preference.

Yes, many of the exact same people are on multiple sites. I see quite a few from POF in my area on match/zoosk, etc.

Online dating does not work for everyone. It is a lot harder for guys. I've spent over 2 years on those sites and only managed a couple of dates. Never got any further than that.

Waste of time in my opinion. You are better off meeting people in real life, though it doesn't hurt to keep that option open. I still keep my accounts available, since you never know if you might get lucky on those sites.

Yes, many of the exact same people are on multiple sites. I see quite a few from POF in my area on match/zoosk, etc.

Online dating does not work for everyone. It is a lot harder for guys. I've spent over 2 years on those sites and only managed a couple of dates. Never got any further than that.

Waste of time in my opinion. You are better off meeting people in real life, though it doesn't hurt to keep that option open. I still keep my accounts available, since you never know if you might get lucky on those sites.

100% truth.

I seriously wonder about people who disparage the online dating sites and say they're a complete waste of time and filled with game players and spammers. I wonder if these guys do any better in real life.

That's nothing more than sour grapes because they were unsuccessful. I've met lots of great women and have had about a half dozen long term relationships in the past 5 years including the one I'm in now, 6 months and going strong and they have all been from either POF or Match.

Archived