So, I want just fetish, not relationship.

Panther_Dude

Last Saturday I finally had my first scissor session and it was wonderful. Scissors are when the thighs go around the person's neck and or head. Just like being dominated and trash talk to by women. So, I would like to focus on this than have a relationship, cause I will always pay for this. Most women won't do this with me unless I pay. And it was one of the best times of my life. I know it's weird, but it's what I want when I can afford it. Nothing wrong or sinful. No sex, no chance of STD. Just wrestling fun.

Like I know this is what I want, but is it possible?

Why would it not be possible? If this is what you want, then that's your choice. I don't see a problem. If you have to pay every time, depending on how much it is, it could get a little expensive, but if that's what you want, then go ahead.

The thing I've realized about fetishes is- there are always (Even if a small group) of people out there in the world who share the fetish. So it may be possible in time to find someone out there who is interested in the same thing sexually as you- so you don't have to pay for it as I can imagine it could get costly. It may even be possible to find someone for a relationship down the line who has the same interest sexually. I would say try to join an online community for your kink- never know who you'll meet.

But if you don't want a relationship and you just want sex then that is your business no one else's. Why would you want to share this with your family? I don't suggest doing that- it's not so much as life style choice (As if say you were only attracted to woman 20+ years your age and bringing them home to meet the folks-or something like that) but more of a 'in the bedroom' thing- I don't think you need to share that.

I'm a member at a community for people that share fetishes. Couldn't find anyone, so went with the current route. I ain't sharing this at all with family. My brother knows (he's deaf) but doesn't care enough to get me in trouble. He found out by accident. (caught me at a site lol) And this isn't about sex.....I just want sessions.

Archived