just feeling down today

well i made a mistake now i feel like i cant vent. i mentioned that i had an online journal to my ex, honestly i didnt think she would look for it. and when she did all hell broke lose. i thought that if she found it she would confront me about it not bring her mom in and start all this drama. well ever after that when i want to vent there is some people that just say your just saying this for your ex to know . or u need a therapist it sounds like what your saying isnt true. people dont even know who i am and just jugde i made a mistake let it go and let me vent. im feeling down and i use this site as my punching bag but i want to feel like i can get support not told some of that crap. im here to help people and also get support. i was feeling better but there is times i want to feel like i can vent with out all the pressure,my ex by this time is looong gone. i wanted to vent to some one in private

Why can't you vent? Who cares what your ex thinks? It's YOUR journal, which is supposed to be written from YOUR perspective. If she doesn't agree, then she's entitled to her opinion, but she doesn't have any right to make you accept her opinion. Don't be silly Ferna; of course you can vent!

thats the thing its not only my ex its some of the users here. i mest up ok leave it alone and dont troll on my venting threads you know. i done so much for people i helped alot of people out. im not looking to be known im not looking for any sort of reward. i just want to know that everythings going to be ok

Look man, you are going to get a few people that might push your buttons thats the internet. Its going to help you build a tougher skin. If what they say bothers you then simply ignore their post. For the most part man most of the people on ena have positive intentions.

i agree there is amazing people on this site. people that are real supportive. if it wasnt for my own little space. this site i would of still been depressed. after this site got me out of the depression i started using it to clear out my head for everything. i feel like i dont know whats up from down at times. well you know i dont know if i made a mistake .i met so many great people on this site.

If being on this forum and meeting some of the people here helps you get some traction in healing then stick to it. Don't let a post here and there get you down. Just keep on going in the positive direction. In due time you will make less visits here and move on with your life.

Id be more than happy to hear you out. PM me, lets talk. Im in a talking mood and want to talk to anyone about anything at this point. About mistakes or whatever it maybe. There is a lesson to be had from everything. Just throwing it out there. IM going through a very difficult time myself as you know. So i feel for you too. Just throwing it out there, feel free to PM me anytime.

thanks guy next dood and thats what im trying to accomplis. im trying to get my mind compltly clear of everything . my way of letting go is to talk about it if i dont it builts up inside of and hurts even more. i want to do real good in life not only for myself but for every one around me.

thank you lp90 i hope your doing better.

its ok silver. i hope your doing great. i read your other thread and im real happy that your doing good.

in other news my friend gave me this answer for the whole she found out situation which i really like.

If you healed good for you if the site helped good for it now she and her mother can find there own site to get past it. She didn't have to read it and for sure she didn't have to tell her mother and her mother should have stayed out of it.

Archived