Does anyone know whats wrong with me?

I have swings of depresion. I can be happy one day and then the next day i want to kill myself (or wish that i would die in my sleep). I think it might be linked wit hthe fact that i haven't seen the woman i want to marry in over 8 months...and she only lives 10 min away.

hey. Listen, i hear you about the depression stuff. Its not something i really can explain. Do you get out enough? Getting out is good, it keeps life at least somewhat interesting. Do you listen to music? Listen to music, man, when i'm down it always helps me out.

And as for the girl...

Hey, if you want to marry her, whats stopping you? Is she married already? You should call her, ask her if she wants to go for cofee, or dinner, or a movie. If you're already doing that, and it has been a long time since you started, and it feels right, maybe you should propose. If you're totally at the other end, and she doesn't even know you, then try to figure out a way for her to start knowing you.

I wish i could help you more, maybe if you leave more info about whats going on, i could try.

Good luck, all the best

I think everybody has its ups and downs, it's just what we deal with it makes who we are. Some people like to go get drunk, some people like to cry it out, etc... the point is, find something that'll carry out your emotion, let it be taking an ice cold shower or something, as long as you have a way to vent your emotion. (bottom line: anything legal in the lower 48 states

I think you have to be happy for who you are before you step into any relationship. So spend some time and re-initialize yourself.

Birdman

Everyone can relate to your situation in some way...What your have to do is question why you are feeling the way you are and ask yourself is it worth it? I can relate to the way you feel 100%. There are days when I just felt like crying because I felt so down - but I have really learnt to deal with it. What I realised is that even though it really hurts that someone you really care about does not care for you, has cheated on you or whatever has happened - life goes on! The sooner you deal with the way you feel and decide that you are going to be happy and live your life the better. Try to identify the times when you are going to have a depression session and stop it in its tracks, the sooner the better. But if the depression persists after a few days even after some rational thinking, I suggest you go and talk to a psychologist who can and wants to help you.

For now all I can say is hang in there, a brighter is always around the corner...

Good luck

0X

Q.Do i get out enough

A. I probably get out of the house (not counting going outside) once a week or so.

Q. Do i listen to music.

A. I listen to music quite a bit...i am even taking piano and voice lessons

Q. Do i want to marry her (Allyce...isn't that a beutiful name?)

A. You might think i am weird but i've wanted to marry her ever since i was twelve. We went to the same church for a few years and so i would talk with her there occasionaly. But my family and i started going to another church the only day my parents have off of work is sunday...so it's kinda hard to find time to have her family over. Plus, i'm only seventeen right now and i don't have my drivers liciens yet...so i can't go and do things with her. So right now i'm just waiting and hopping that someday i will be with her. But there is a slight problem... i want to join the Army in a year and i want to know what she thinks about it before i go and and make such a big carrer choice. So there is sort of a time limit. Again... thank you for your posts and i hope you will have time to look at this one

I previosly posted a message about how i was depreesed and how i thought it was because i loved (or liked or whatever you want to call it)

someone but didn't think i ever would be with her. Well, i have found the solution. I am going to forget about her and join the Army and go Special Forces. It will be hard work but it will keep my mind off of her, and serve my country. It's not like it some whacky idea i just came up with... i have actualy always been intrested in that sort of thing..so i think it will work outr nicely. ttyl

hey,

congratulations! its good to hear that you have found a way out. personally, i wouldnt have gone into the army or special forces, but if thats what you are interested in, go for it! in time, u will find she wasn't the right one for you. good luck and be careful!