Im not sure what to do with this guy

I dont know if u guys remember my story, it was a long time ago, and neways i want to thank those who replied to me, thank u all!

so here's the story of a dumb 11th grader( which is me) well, there's this guy who's been staring and following me around for a year and a half, i didnt realise he was followin me until last year. He seemed very shy and im a very shy person too, and of course i didnt know what to do since i have never had a bf. This semester im taking a grade twelve class and there i met many nice ppl, and one of them us HIS good friend. I never knew this girl was a big mouth, loud person, but neways she went and told him " Somebody likes u!!!". and when she said that to him, he was thinking for a while and said " who is this girl?" and she said " i cant tell u" (i told her that if she ever tell who i am , i wouldnt talk to her ever again) and he was thinking again and asked her what grade i am in, so she told him that im in gr11, and he was thiking for a while ( i dont know why he thinks so much, maybe he didnt but thats what she said to me today) and said " if she doesnt wants me to know who she is, its ok..." when i heard that from her i was just like " what is that suppose mean" i mean seriously, i really dont know what he wants, and i dont know what to do... i know he knows me, and stares at me, but he wouldnt say anything or at least ask her again and bug her to find out who likes him. last time when i was writing i was very very sad, but this time im just mad at him for not saying anything... every one of his friends are saying that hes a quiet sweet person, and very smart too. i guess hes a nice guy, but i really have no clue how to approach to him... help me!

I think he most likely didnt bug her to tell him who liked him because he's really too shy! He probably likes you a lot and doesnt know how you feel. So... you like him too, right? I say get to be friends with him... sit next to him in class or something, and start a conversation... get to know him. Then, maybe it will be a little more obvious how he feels towards you. Then maybe you can tell your friend it's ok to tell him you like him... and watch the pieces come together!!

I totally agree with Eleanor Rigby (by the way, i love that song!!!!! way to go!). You should try to get to know the guy better. The other thing you might want to consider is telling that friend that it's ok for her to tell him that you like him. (I know, that sentence was bad. Sorry! ) Right, so what i meant was, maybe it's NOT such a bad thing if he finds out you like him. I know it stinks, it makes you get that crazy tingly feeling inside, but it could help you loads. If you're shy like me, like you said, and HE'S shy, then that might be a good way to break the ice. It may sound weiiiiird, but it worked for me. How about this? You try to make eye contact with him once in a while, smile (it works really great, trust me!) and then, once you've done that, have your friend tip him off about your feelings. That was more or less my experience, and so far its going ok. You might want to try it.

Hope that helped you!

that girl, the friend of that guy i like, told me more about what he said yesterday. she told me that he asked how she found out that i like him, so she told him that we were talkin online and ended up talkin about our boys.. and she described how i was saying he's all cute ( i hate her for this!!) and he went " aw thats so sweet of her" and he said " she can just come and tell me that she likes me herself..." the problem here is, why wouldnt he make a move now, since he noes for sure that i like him? why would he wait?? do i really need to go up to him and say " Hi, Im..., and i like u" ?!?!?!?!?!?! he noes THAT SOMEBODY is ME. I saw him today, he looked at me, as if hes waiting for me to say something. God, i never thought i'll make the first move, but my friends are going crazy about this and they're saying that if we're both shy, then nothings gonna happen and that i should go talk to him...

well tomorrow im gonna ask my friend to introduce me to him... will it be weird if she introduce me to him? should I just go up to him myself and say hi??

( i like that song too!!!! hello geyser, replied, not sure if it'll be helpful! but neways thanks for helpin out! )

lol ok, so he knows its you. Thats good! Yeah, i would say that you should say hi to him sometime. You dont have to go up to him and be like, "h-h-h-h-h-h-HI!!!!! I'm so and so and I LIKE YOU!!!!" lol, no, you dont have to do that, nobody does that. He already knows you like him anyway! So if you pass him in the hall, just say hi or something. As for your friend introducing you, its up to you on that one. I know i wouldnt go for it, because i am wayyy too shy for that, and it would feel uncomfortable and forced to be introduced. But to tell you the truth, it probably will get you a lot farther if you do do that. I dont know. Try it out. The advantage probably would be that after being introduced, you would have more of a basis to start some random conversation with him.

Good luck!

lol ok, so he knows its you. Thats good! Yeah, i would say that you should say hi to him sometime. You dont have to go up to him and be like, "h-h-h-h-h-h-HI!!!!! I'm so and so and I LIKE YOU!!!!" lol, no, you dont have to do that, nobody does that. He already knows you like him anyway! So if you pass him in the hall, just say hi or something. As for your friend introducing you, its up to you on that one. I know i wouldnt go for it, because i am wayyy too shy for that, and it would feel uncomfortable and forced to be introduced. But to tell you the truth, it probably will get you a lot farther if you do do that. I dont know. Try it out. The advantage probably would be that after being introduced, you would have more of a basis to start some random conversation with him.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i wont tell you my name but im a male in the 11th grade too. i am shy like the guy you are talking about ive been this way for years its very depressing. there is this girl i sometimes look at in class but then as she looks over i kinda look away, i hate it but i feel thats the only way i can show my intreast in her. if you wanna know it from the shy guys point of view, well he really likes you but when he sees you he breaks down. this is me, when i walk home i think of why i didnt ask her out or at least talk to her and i get very angry and depressed. the thing about us shy guys is.. we dont like games we dont think just talking to someone should be a game because if you want me to be honest, we suck at them, thats what leads down to shyness. i think the best chance is to get to know him and try not to show off or act cool and now play any games. shy people are different from other people, different personalities, they like people who accept them for who they really are but the problem is when they act like who they really are which is usually nice, they get rejected or somethin like that. just accept him and dont play games and i think things should go just fine with you two trust me dont be scared as confident as he may look he is like a million times more scared then you are. (oh, and when he was thinking... that was his attempt to play the game he knew that they were talking about you)

yeah, i agree with the last guy who posted. He explained what it's like perfectly. As for me, i'm finally getting a little bit better at not being shy...things are going good. But yes, i agree with the advice he gave you, and i stick with what i said before...

i hope everything works out for you (if it hasnt already )