Well I met him.

I went to meet him. I asked first if his gf knew we were meeting and he said yes she was fine with it. It was genuine curiosity.

We met and talked and I realised what an idiot he was, he was perfectly pleasent but all the abusve and unkindness came flooding back, the derogatory way he spoke about his most recent ex made me realise I AM SO LUCKY to be out of that situation

After a bit of conversation I made my excuses and I left. I am going to block him on MSN. I kept my last two exes out of my life permanently and I need to keep him out of my life permanently

Im glad I went, it reminded me what I've been through, and its made me even STRONGER in my resolve that I wont be treated that way again

He said I seem so much more mature and stronger and wiser, he actually seemed a bit intimidated by ME Almost.

I am still hurting after my most recent break up, and i guess meeting him was part curiosity, part distraction. Im facing the feelings, I've let myself cry, havent eaten properly in nearly a week.

I was so sure that my recent ex would contact me or want me back cos i really thought he loved me. Yet the truth is he obviously didnt care all that much. The thing is even if he came back I would NOT take him back because I cannot trust him. At all. And i've been through a week and a half of healing, and I dont want to take a step backwards. Yeah it sucks he wasnt that into me...

I guess thinking about the exes and the fact I had the guys to end it with this most recent guy because he wasnt treating me right, has reminded me that I AM stronger. I DO HAVE self respect

For the first time in my life, genuinley, I am happier single. I do not want the hassle of a relationship right now. I want to carry on being hapy in myself, and my life, working my job, doing my degree and getting the career I want

I will be ok

I'm glad to hear this! Remember this feeling when you start to get lonely or start hurting over your most recent ex again (because those feelings will creep back in). You are stronger than you were, and you will continue to grow stronger.

I just felt like i'd come a thousand miles. I could face him and he didnt scare me. I felt strong, and independent, it was good to tell him about my degree and my job, I felt PROUD Of who I am. The fact Im not clingy and insecure anymore.

Ok my recent ex wanted me to be more clingy and dependent. BUT IM SO GLAD im not

I just felt like i'd come a thousand miles. I could face him and he didnt scare me. I felt strong, and independent, it was good to tell him about my degree and my job, I felt PROUD Of who I am. The fact Im not clingy and insecure anymore.

Ok my recent ex wanted me to be more clingy and dependent. BUT IM SO GLAD im not

That is so awesome! I'm happy for you!

Archived