i talked to her.....but did i make a good impression?

saku

i've written about my problems for a few weeks now about this girl i like. last week i gave her a note (i'm a little shy as i said before) and today i saw her at school in the cafeteria. i was a little hesitant about going up to her but i did. she said she was wondering when i was finally gonna come up to her and offered me a seat. from the start i was nervous but i didn't really show it.i first old her i was sorry if the note seemed akward and she said it was fine and she still has it. we talked about diffrent things like school and movies and stuff like that. sometimes she seemed to smile when i talked like she asked me why i was so quiet and i tried to tell her i guess i'm just used to being that way. when she smiled and it looked like she took interest, it made me feel a little more at ease. but...she said that next week she was going to this india.arie concert with a friend and it's a guy. i don't think they bf/gf but i hope this doesn't mean i can't talk or spend time with her more. when i had to leave i couldn't help but hope i didn't make her regret talking to me. i mean she did say see you later and when i said it was nice talking to her i guess she returned the gesture. but sometimes people just say things. (like that show blind date, the people hug and talk about how they enjoyed the date but as soon as they leave each other, they talk about how it was the worst date ever!) i don't mean to overanalyze and i will admit while i don't have many good days in my life......it was pretty okay things went better than i thought it would. i did feel like i made a few mistakes (sometimes i think my nervousness showed) but i guess it could've been worse. the only other problem: i forgot her name. i mean not really forget it but i forget how to pronounce it. do you think it's okay to ask her her name again? well i'm sorry to have written so much but i'll try to post some more later. bye for now

I think you did just fine. I'm glad you worked up the courage and talk to her finally. It's good that you have some topics that you can communicate with her. Don't try to overdo things, just let the conversation comes to you. If she doesn't want to talk that day, let it be, perhaps another day. As long as you keep showing interest in her, she'll know you like her. I'd find out how to pronounce her name before you talk to her again