Can A Rape Victim Turn into a Rapist

I'm sure a rape victim can become a rapist--I mean everyone has the capacity of becoming it. If you're asking if a rape victim has a greater chance of becoming a rapist, I'm not sure.

Studies and statistics show that kids who were molested, especially by family members, are at a high risk of becoming sexual predators themselves. How old is this person?

i am a criminology student and know that being sexual abused does not make one more likely to be a sexual abuser..many people think that sexual abuse causes people to be sexual offenders because the media says that, but to date there is no scientific evidence that supports that claim.> In fact the known evidence suggests that being sexually abused makes one LESS likely to be a sexual offender than someone who is not sexually abused. This is because you know what its like, so you don't want to impose the same pain on someone else. Also, sexual offending isn't caused by being sexually abused but by problems with temperol lobes of the brain..in child molestors, the temperol lobes at too large, and this causes people to have desires for children. But just because they have these desires, they don't have to act of them..what makes some pedophiles restrain thier desires is empathy...if they know what it is like to be sexually assaulted, then they are LESS likely to sexually assault someone else, even if they have desires to do so. Of course we are talking in general terms....in general being sexually assualted makes a person less likely to sexually assault another person..but there may be isolated cases where the reverse is true!!

the important thing to prevent future assaults is for the offender to come to terms with the amount of pain that they have caused the victim.....they need to be able to see from a victims point of view what they have done..they have to feel what the victim feels..so they can be deterred from reoffending.

What's so weird about a girl raping a guy? Male rape can and DOES happen. If you don't think it does, I suggest doing some research on the topic. Most sources state that 1 in 7 males are sexually abused / molested / raped by the age of 18 (for females, the statistics are higher -- 1 in 4 by age 18 ).

As someone else suggested, males can be raped anally with dildos or whatever. But, they can also be raped using the traditional method of intercourse (penetration of the female). When a human being (male or female) is submitted to sexual stimuli (visually, physically, whatever), the body responds. It doesn't have to be a voluntary response. (Ask any guy who's ever had a hard-on at an embarrasing time.) Guys can get hard enough to penetrate even if it's done against their will. With the right amount of force (tying him up, pointing a gun to his head, etc.), a woman CAN overpower a man AND rape him.

A rape victim does NOT have to be female; just as a rapist does NOT have to be male.

are you doubting yourself? maybe your own emotions or thoughts? everyone in this world has there own mind, there own past, there own expectations through sobriety and wellingness to stay free whichever road they decide to take... But the answere to your question is actually no, Im 24 years old and was abused sense age 3 to 16, every single day... and i havnt had a thought cross my mind to hurting another person or thing for as long as i live.