Should I break NC??? Need some adivce

Well I have been wondering today that whether or not i should break NC. I have been doing NC for few weeks now, my ex and i are apart for the summer and i have to face her in a week and a half to get back my class ring. (she wanted to give it back to me in person). Well I chose to go NC a few weeks and ago and i told her that i would just let her come talk to me instead. Well she hasn't come and talked to me yet. I am not sure if she as at all intrested in talking to me anyway. I kinda think she's not though. I was wondering if it is okay to send a quick e-mail to say hi and see whats up. I do miss her and i wonder if something is still there between us. I know that i don't need her but i do love her though. If i do e-mail her i would just keep it light and brief. Should i break NC? i know that i will have to see her in a week and a half to get my ring back. Should i just wait until then or send her the breif e-mail or something?

hey soap opera! Funny name.

I don't think breaking NC would be a good idea. If you are going to see her in a week, wouldn't sending an email just to check up could be viewed as somewhat... desperate? Or that you want to get back together?Remember, you initiated NC to get over the relationship. And, if she insisted that she meet in person, she might be interested in getting together or finally putting a name on your status(ex b/f, never want to talk, close friend, whatever). Why not wait till then to ask? If she doesn't bring the subject up, you can always just ask casually in person.

Good Luck!

Swiss Chic