i have this guy friend. and he liked me in the beginning of the year. i only liked him as a friend, and turned him down wen he asked me out.

then my friend asked him out the day b4 valentines day and they went out for 1 month. now he is single and she asked him out, but he told me he is gunna say "no". in case u didn't get the hint, I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HIM!! so yea. in gym i asked him out, and he didn't answer, all u guys out there, what does that mean?!?!? was it the wrong move? HELP!

his ego may have been damaged from the first time that you turned him down. He may be feeling cautious of having feelings for you again. If he hasnt answered yet, I wouldnt say it was the wrong move, but he may not give you the answer you anticipated...

ok chill hunn!! 1st of all it sounds like "this guy" is playing hard to get well if he is then you should act like you are not botherd and play the same game until he gives u a straight answer or... you can flirt with him big style and win him over ok have fun n gd luck!! luv stace x x x x x

hiya sunset. BELIEVE ME, if this guy was interested in you before, then he still is. As a guy,i can tell you that we dont give up our feelings for girls unless they r extremely cruel to us . He probs didnt answer becos u smashed his ego a bit before. if u want to get him, dont ask him out again,instead flirt with him big time and get him 2 kiss you, which is easily done. once a girl gets inside a guys personal space, he is mechanically programmed to give in to a girl's advances...so go in for a kiss when the time is appropri8. good luck sunset x.