Guys .... what's the sexiest way for girls to flirt?

when your with a guy and a guy makes ne sort of move whether it be holding hands or hugging or ne thing like that go with it and take it farther if a guy puts his arm around you wrap your arm around him or grab his other arm also if your hugging somethin i know turns me on is when u rub up against his "region" lol

'Brush up on a guy with your breasts while you make eye contact.

I think I'd have a heart attack."

excuse me, but are you crazy?????? deliberately brushing up against someone with a sexual part is sexual assault..you can be arrested, convicted of sexual assault, and have a criminal record for the rest of your life!!!!! also for the rest of your life you would be labelled by the criminal justice system as a sex offender...you may be prevented from ever going to a school, pool, or any other place where children are..you may be denied a job.......you could be sued for sexual harassment...just to name a few......

smiling, hugging, casual touching on the arms is okayl.......but what you're suggesting is just loony

'Brush up on a guy with your breasts while you make eye contact.

I think I'd have a heart attack."

excuse me, but are you crazy?????? deliberately brushing up against someone with a sexual part is sexual assault..you can be arrested, convicted of sexual assault, and have a criminal record for the rest of your life!!!!! also for the rest of your life you would be labelled by the criminal justice system as a sex offender...you may be prevented from ever going to a school, pool, or any other place where children are..you may be denied a job.......you could be sued for sexual harassment...just to name a few......

smiling, hugging, casual touching on the arms is okayl.......but what you're suggesting is just loony

... I doubt it.

Just do it casually like if your squeezing past to go through a door and they are standing in the way. If they try to bring some law case up against you... well they would have no evidence, and if a guy took that so serious that he has to go to court for one 'innocent' incident... well hes got too much time on his hands, and you could just laugh at him and say "WTF? I just wanted to get past you". Well play it safe, do it innocently and only once I guess...

Surprisingly, the sexiest thing a girl can do is just smile. Just being able to look at a smiling girl who is truly having a good time and enjoying herself is a remarkable feeling.

The sweetest thing that you'll ever see in the whole wide world is a happy girl.