I can't tell if he is into me..or just the sex

I just recently broke up with my bf of 2 years. We have had all of these crazy ups and downs, fighting, getting back together, fighting, you get my point. Well a friend of my brothers asked me to go out for drinks recently and I accepted. We ended up having sex after 3 dates. I don't know if he is serious about me or if he knows I am on a rebound and taking advantage of me. He seems really nice but he doesn't call me for days at a time.

I really don't know how I should go about things. Any advice would help! Thanks guys!

For my point of view "sex" should be only be done once married because this stuff happeneds. You never know when there is a guy or a girl that just wants to be with you because of thje great body you have and just wants to have some fun. Let me tell you this, I have peaople like this but... its just part of life. Umm... and... sex after 3 days? is that really love? you can be after a girl for 3 days just for the sex but than, just dump her. Is that really worth it? Your whole caracter is being smashed to the ground! Like so people say, he only wanted you and look at you skin deep, he did not look much harder into whats in you, your feelings, you thoughts, goals, what you want in the future. Did he do all this just in 3 days? Sorry for being so hard about this but is how I feel.

-And I really hope this law comes out that you can only have sex when married.

well im not gonnna jump to conclusions and say he is only after the sex. but i suggest trying to spend time with him for a couple days

WITHOUT having sex, and seee how he takes it and how much he askes, if it begins tio seem as if that is of the upmost importance for him, d=then i suggest leave him

I think its good that you met someone and have that connection with them. Sex is a big part of a relationship and I think its too soon to really know if he is in just for sex. I would just act indifferent to the whole situation. Don't call him ever, maybe to return a call and that's it. See if he offers to take you to dinner or lunch. If he is just calling to come over and watch a movie it might only be for the hook up. If he shows interest by asking you questions about your childhood and wants to find out who you are then its probably more for the whole package than just sex. See if he tries to pursue you. If you notice the only time you hang out is when its convenient for him and an opportunity for him to get laid then I think you can figure out your answer.

I think you just need to give it a little more time, see what happens, but don't put all your hopes into it. It might be too early to have a discussion about where the relationship is going, because this may scare him off, but does he know that you want something serious?

Also, men nearly always pull away for a period of time when they get too close to a woman, because by showing alot of emotion, they feel as if they are losing themselves, losing control, so they need to pull away for a time to feel themselves again. But if this guy likes you, he will come back without you needing to chase him. I think in time your gut instinct will tell you this guys motives, but if you are still unsure, you will just have to ask him, not when he has gone quiet, but when he is willingly coming back to you, when he is more willing to share himself.