Is she not in love with me or am i just jealous?

xzellx

i think i might be too jealous, or maybe it is suspicious, i love my gf and i trust her but sumtimes i feel like she doesnt want me to know anything about her because i dont like it when she drinks and i am scared to lose her cuz i love her so much, am i just overreacting?

listen, i don't think u r jelous. if you don't like her to drink well tell her u have to ask her questions about her life or what doese she want to do and stoff like that. believe me us girls are like this we don't want guys to know much about us so don't worry. ok.

mou0001

thanks, but yeah i have told her i dont like drinkin and i told her y and everything, and i just want to b a part of her just as much as she is to me, and i want to spend the rest of my life with her, but how can i if she wont let me b a part of it??

• 3 weeks later...

I found out last month my gf of 1 1/2 years cheated on me with several guys... sucks ass... it was in the beggining when she was * drinking alot. And she promised to stop. little did i know she was still blowing any guy that would offer her a drink. once she was tipsy* i got pissed one night and put up a lil site. on how i should have and a few things i tried... check it out, there only lasts resorts thoguh... much luck to ya.

Nick

I found out last month my gf of 1 1/2 years cheated on me with several guys... sucks ass... it was in the beggining when she was * drinking alot. And she promised to stop. little did i know she was still blowing any guy that would offer her a drink. once she was tipsy* i got pissed one night and put up a lil site. on how i should have and a few things i tried... check it out, there only lasts resorts thoguh... much luck to ya.

Nick

link removed

hiya xzellx.. don't feel bad that u r worried or jealous,but try not to display your worry in front of her too much, it will put her off you. REMEMBER THIS GOES TO ALL GUYS..if there is a certain thing your girl does that drives you mad with jealousy,worry etc.. do the exact same thing to her whether its flirting or drinking or not answering late night calls....just copy her bad actions !!!! whoever says " dont play games, what goes around comes around"...dont listen to them because they are talkin crap. believe me if you are a guy and you are causing the stir in the relationship, it is so much better than being on the receiving end of a women's painful actions. good luck