What is wrong with me?

I have a good guy-who is a dear soul and I love him dearly.

Now here's comes the EX. He suddenly disappeared, not doing his regular gigs at the clubs...have no idea what has happened to him.

We were gonna see him last night-but he's no longer around.

Now-what surprised me is that I got very upset with the notion of not seeing him again. Now I'm wondering what is up with that.

I would never go there with him-he has a girlfriend and a toddler.

But very unhappy-but that's his choice.

I will admit that there have been times that he has made it clear that he still cares for me. Thought I didn't like that cause that made me wonder if he did the same when he was with me. Or the poor soul is just stuck and misses the one girl whom he loved dearly.

Oh my I feel guilty here. I wonder if this is just a phase of some sort.

I'm not gonna go all haywire over this-but just something that made me wonder since I got upset at not seeing him again.

Help, lol

Its not uncommon at all especially if you love the person, the one person ive been in love with has this habit where she wont talk to me for weeks, and then one night have a dream about me where i die or something extremely hard to believe and she texts me because she wakes up crying, but the next morning i highly doubt she still wishes she sent me that message you know? If its the same situation then maybe you buried him instead of really getting over him, burying him would be easier and just taking advantage of always being able to see him probably made things alot less complicated for you. Only problem now is he came back up lol so what might be going on is your just in shock for a little bit, give it a couple days before you do anything about it.

-Eric

Thanks for your reply!

Nope, can't do anything about it and wouldn't want too.

It just surprised on how upset I got not knowing when I'll see him again.

I met him in 1992 and we started dating in 1995 til 1997.

I also don't like that he sometimes says, "Love Ya Vic" when he sees me..or starts to sing love songs and says it's for me. WTH..lol. Why would he do/and say that stuff when he got a girlfriend and a kid? I mean-I'm saying what I am saying about him now-but never up in his face. He is a good hearted person. He's with someone for the sake of his child-but oh well..he's a grown man now.

Oh..last time he seen me, I was with my boyfriend and my boyfriend said he asked how we are doing. My boyfriend didn't like that at all...thinking my EX was just hoping to hear that we weren't doing well. I'll admit-if he didn't have a girlfriend--I'd be with him again.

I feel soo bad-but it got me thinking since I got upset at not seeing him ever again.

URGHHHHHHH-I hate this-makes me feel like I'm cheating.