Emotional on the floor.. what should i do?Break up?

Ok me and my fiancé have a LDR. Its really difficult at the moment.. and i got the feeling that he doesnt seems to love me anymore as much he used to.. For e.g he doesnt care anymore much for me.. and just lately he is acting weird to me. Yesterday we were talking on cam and his phone was ringing he didnt wanted to pick up told me is the bank.. which is a crap! And so i told him okay show me into the camera the number and call the number infront of me.. at first he didnt wanted to.. than he began to tell me that this number is a girls number.. his friend wanted to meet this girl with him together. So he called her.. He is such a liar and i told him that i want to have the girls number at first he really didnt wanted to give me the number even if i told him ok its really over with us if you wont give me the number from this girl.. but then he gave it to me.. he was crying when he was thinking about to giving me the number.. I called this girl but she is talking kinda weird and couldnt really understand her because of some of her friends.. which were also in the house. But anyways in the end everything came like he said he never met her in reality he just heard about her from his friend and he wanted him to meet this girl.. but this was like 3weeks ago when he said it so why does this girl call him now??! I dont get this all.. he tell me that they never met in real.. and that he never cheated on me.. But at the moment i am damn lost.... it really hurts that he lied to me.. i thought really that he love me.. he say he does but i dont believe him anything anymore.. should i break up?

Problem is that a ldr must be made into a short distance relationship, otherwhise the person on the other side goes crazy from hormones that want to have sex, id say nature driven him into that location. I don't think that from his heart he wanted to lie, but his body makes him want to have sex with girls and it only gets worse if he's not getting any from you, he's going to try to get it from someone else. That's unfortunately how a man's body works. No sex = go crazy.

Usually lying is a big deal breaker for the girls. But that's why i come back to the make the ldr into a sdr , because that way you can give your guy sex, and you can check what he's doing. So in other words the ldr, dragged on for too long.

Archived