Ladies... please help

j0k3r

Ok, so what i want to know is.... when a girl is out at a club or bar and a bloke approaches her what does she want him to say/do - what does a girl judge a lad on in this situation and how would you work out whether to reject him or not.

hey ok ive never been in the "bar" scene. but i assume your just talking about chopping girls, just trying to pick one up. and unfortunately the main thing we're looking at is the appearance. as in we'll probably be physically attracted to you if we're "warm". then we look for someone who is natural, no need for lines, be straight, and dont be too arrogant, dont pretend that you have ALL THE SELF CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD. like this one guy looked me up and down and said "not bad, how old are you?" like that just PISSED ME OFF!! so ya...hope that helped.

omg, okay. XD

I've never been to a bar, so I can't really help you, i'm afraid -- but like goddess23 said... Self confidence is good, but not too much!

like this one guy looked me up and down and said "not bad, how old are you?" like that just PISSED ME OFF!!

So i'm only 15, what would I know, right? But this one time, when me and my friends were waiting for the green light to go so we could walk accross the street, this weird guy who i'd never seen before stopped infront of me, looked me up and down and goes 'hey sexy'. I was on a school trip for crying out loud. Luckily the green light came on so we could all run away XD.

Anyway, what i'm trying to do really is just back goddess up -- if you're going to check someone out, dont do it straight up and then say something like 'not bad, how old are you?' or 'hey sexy', 'coz they might think you're a scary stalker rapist guy and they'll run for the hills.

Okay, maybe not that harsh. But, y'know, just, dont do it. XD