masturbate

One time I tried it in the shower and something really weird happened. I may have had an allegic reaction like the person above said. But it was ultra sensative for several days and it was pretty painful. It happened 2 years ago and since then I haven't had it again. But, I haven't done it in the shower anymore lol. So yea, get a bottle of hand lotion or something instead of soap/shampoo just to be safe.

the shower shouldnt have been a problem but like you put id go for the hand lation as a different lubrication or to enable you to go faster, the only problem could have been t get an allergic reaction, but when picking a lotion ensure that its not scented or something and im pretty sure you will be ok!

Black magic

I don't think so... I masturbate in the shower all the time with soap and stuff... it doesn't make it go faster for me, but feels good and I've never had a problem... in fact (unless you are allergic) it helps because I also masturbate outside of the shower and because I do so often, it becomes kind of irritated and the lotions and soaps help ease the irritation.