how many times could you have sex in one day?

starlette08

In my own exp, id say around 8 times or more in 24hours. after 4/5 time the sperm count was so low it was so clear that I was most likely shooting blanks.

Day after, you and your partner will be sore. (no duh) but there maybe a lot of dry skin and chafing from all the pounding. So what I'm getting at is you don't need to do it that much save some for later!

When I was younger, around 18, my boyfriend could climax 5 or 6 times in one night.

Now I'm a little older, and most guys I date (around 28-34) can only climax 2 or 3 times at most. We can have sex for hours, but they usually can't orgasm more than 3 times.

Depends on the girl, when I am with a woman who has a more active role during sex and is more experienced, it takes a lot of concentration to control my urge to climax and when I do I am spent for a while. With a girl who is more passive my orgasms aren't as satisfying and I have an urge (feels most similar to hunger or thirst) that can't be satisfied despite having an orgasm. I just keep going as soon as I get an erection again, the most being 6-8 times.

it depends upon individuals.in my case, i can enjoy two times a day. Usually,every time we do not get same enjoyment.First few times use to be more enjoyable than later ones.The count varies every day. Some day, i feel more horny than others. i think count does not matter,how much you have enjoyed out of that ,that matter a lot.

We have sex 5-6 times a week and he gets off 2-3 times per day. I usually get off 7-8 but multiple orgasms... women and get off again and again. After about 7 of them though - I'm spent. WE usually have sex at night and it lasts 1:30-3hours

• 2 weeks later...
So yeah most guys would easily want it 3 times a day, even 6 times a day.

Not the case in my experience. This stereotype that men want more sex is so untrue. It only occurs at the younger years when guys are extremely horny all the time and the girls are still insecure and stifled by social stigma for wanting sex.

I call BS on most you people too. Unless none of you work and literally sit around doing nothing all day. I could go maybe 3 times a day. Twice would be enough for my man. I work 42 hours a week, he works 60-90, we cook, clean, do laundry, walk the dog lol. Still fit in sex 5 times a week. The most we have both came in one night is twice and after the second time he was way too sensitive to even touch it and he passed out asleep lol. The most I have came in a 24 hour period would be 4-5 times.

I have powerful g-spot orgasms each time though which are amazing. I would rather have one of those a day then have ten average ones that only scratch an itch and leave me wanting more.

However strong you "think" your sex drive is. Double it and you'll have an idea how strong the average guy's drive is. So yeah most guys would easily want it 3 times a day, even 6 times a day.

That aint true. 80% of women have a higher sex drive than 80% of men and the female drive gets higher as she gets older. Only a minority of women hide or suppress their sexuality and that is usually due to low self esteem, never having an orgasm (not masturbating), being taught sex is bad or dirty or being abused..

Most men do not know how to bring out the hunger and passion in a woman so many women would rather masturbate and fantasize 3+times a week than sleep with him. She may say she has a low drive to get him off her back and sleep with him 2 or 3 times to keep him happy but the reality is she is daydreaming about some big strong ox of a man dominating her, taking control, ripping off her clothes and taking her up against a wall hard and fast lol

Research shows that is the number one female fantasy. A woman wants you to desire her, be passionate about her, be a little aggressive, act as if you need her right now and have to have her. Many men hold back, are too passive and don't take control. They wait for her initiative so she gets bored.

You gotta work her mind and body as well as her emotions. Only a small % of men master this and that is why some women are literally addicted to him. Once you have a guy like that-no other man will do.

Its not that women are lacking in sex drive-its that men have become too passive in bed.

Agree with just about everything you wrote here. Only there is seriously no one who has a higher sex drive than me. I'm a total alien freak from another planet who can have sex over and over and over hardly giving time to get soft before getting hard again on command for another round. I swear its like I have some sort of crazy mutation that allows me to do this. I have no idea how or why. My last gf was "addicted to me" as she used to tell me based on this. She had problems walking the rest of the week after seeing me and absolutely could not have sex until she had enough time to heal. I used to tell her it was my way of making sure she doesn't cheat lol. I was of course joking. But this is what it's been like with the current girl too. And the girls before them and so on and so forth.

Makes me wonder who else in my family has the "F like a freaking maniac on fire" gene lol

Source? You really think thats true? I'd say it's the opposite. Men have more tesosterone which increases sex drive. Men are usually the initiators of sex. Men are usually the ones who get sex starved by their wifes/girlfriends not vice versa. All this points that men have a higher sex drive.

And men don't need a woman to do any of that for him to like sex. Men just naturally want sex.

I think women want men to desire sex with them, but they don't like the actual sex. They just like being desired.

bullsh*t! i love sex, love sex with my BF any time of the day, i have a much higher sex drive than he does and i don't love to just be desired, i love the actual act of sex, very much with great passion so not sure where you get your info from????

I think women want men to desire sex with them, but they don't like the actual sex. They just like being desired.

Not at all correct. My exgf was a sex maniac much like myself only not on the ridiculous scale that I am. But for a female, I bet she had a higher sex drive then most males. Maybe its because she was bi? I have no idea lol. She initiated often with me and "loved" sex with me like it was h20. She would text me throughout the day and tell me she is thinking about me and so wet she can't get up from her desk at work. I freaking love that btw. Nothing puts a smile on my face more than getting a text like that at work. And we have had sex over ten times in one day starting from around dinner time to the next morning.

The one I am with now also loves sex but she hasn't gotten used to me yet and its a bit different with her. But she basically cums the entire time from start to finish and we usually range between 3 and 5 times a night when she stays over. She also initiates but not as much as my ex before her did.

Also, she is a huge feminist and sometimes feels like I want it too much or something. I don't know what to tell her when she goes there. I say ok fine then lets not have sex and she ends up taking her clothes off. But she loves to watch me in the mirror as I f her and also it seems like she is super turned on by watching the actual mechanics of sex...I am too to be honest. Love watching it. But anyway... yea, women want sex just as much as men. Truth!

Archived