i dont get it!

He's a young guy with a VERY big problem. I think you need to back off a little bit and let him sort himself out. Be there for him, because I can tell you now, he will need a close friend to help him through his eating disorder. I can pretty much guarantee you that sex isnt what he wants right now, its assurance, love and a little bit of an ego boost.

Tell him you find him attractive and all that sort of thing. Concentrate on being with him and doing 'couple' stuff, go see movies, kiss, go shopping together, eat out etc etc. I'm not saying this because your profile says your 14...it doesnt matter if you guys are 14 or 44, eating disorders are a mental illness, and he needs help. You need to be there for him.

That said, 'm sure its not you. I'm sure he's very attracted to you and WANTS to be intimate with you. But you've got to help him through his problems first, or else things could very well end in tears for both of you, and that wont help either person.

I'm assuming if you feel you're ready for sex, then you've thought about possible consequences... like pregnancy?? You're definitely not too young to become pregnant whether you're ready for it or not. I don't know of an STD that descriminates by age either.

Maybe your boyfriend has thought about these things. Or, these days, with teens being so sexually "knowledgable", maybe he's experienced the trauma of a pregnancy scare.

Ok, so he's uncomfortable...why?

1) Maybe this is a big thing for him...Men aren't always these big macho sexual know it all beings, right? Maybe he was brought upt to think of sex as an important thing, maybe even a bad thing! It happens. Take your time for crying out loud! Work at his pace.

2) Maybe he dosn't know what to do. Talkin' in the school yard to your mates (buddies) will not give you the education you need.

3) Maybe he likes you a whole lot and thinks this might spoil things " doin' the do" to early in your relationship.

Billy

I really have to agree with Sprkl here..... probably the most valid reason. The only other reason would be if you were a well figured girl w/ hot bod and chest then maybe how he is packed below is playing a role in his mind to want to display right now. Although size should never matter but at his age he can have a hangup about his size. I myself wouldn't know of course but, do you know urself?

But getting back to his anorexic disorder...... I was never anorexic but I was extremely skinny at his age. I hated to wear shorts nevertheless get naked in front of my g/f. So, you really need to help him through his disorder first before being so hung up with him not wanting you intimately. Being skinny like I was and by the sound ur b/f is leads to depression and depression steals ur self-esteem.

Start educating urself w/ his disorder and learn how to help him if you really love him. Sex is much more satisfying when you feel good about urself....... It's really hard to make someone happy if u aren't happy urself or with urself! Besides in my opinion there is alot at stake here. Condoms are not 100% guaranteed and being 14 wouldn't be a good age to have to tell dear old Mom & Dad you are pregnant????

• 2 weeks later...