Need advice on kissing

jmantra

First off let me start by saying that I am not virgin ( I have had sexual intercourse) however I've while I've kissed girls I've never *really* kissed a girl.

I've been talking to this girl I might off Plentyoffish and we seem to be hitting it off pretty well. I am supposed to meet her this weekend, and I am hoping things go well. Her and I have so much in common.

Anyways, I've seen a lot of women on here complain about bad kisser. I don't want to be a bad kisser lol. So I guess this question is for the ladies, how can I be a good kisser?

27 and never kissed a girl properly... Do you not like it?

No1 can really tell you how to be a good kisser. You have to experience it an develope your own stlye.. I'll try and help you though and first adress what I hate about the way guys kiss...

One huy never actually kissed me, he just placed his lips on mine and shoved his tongue in and moved it all around. Not everybody likes french kissing, I do, but I hated when he did that. Don't start off usin your tongue. Kiss her lightly, then add more pressure and hold her closer. Open your mouth slowly (she should open her mouth aswell)... If you want to us your toungue slowly move your tongue into her mouth and gently caress hers... If she respond by doing the same, good. If she doesn't then she's proberly not into that.

Hold her close to you, caress her back espiecially her lower back, hold her face.. Squeeze her bum gently if your feeling brave ... Touching and caressing adds to the pleasure of a good kiss... You don't have to kiss her slow but I say the doing it slow will be more sensual and will get her thinking about it for quite a while after you leave...

I hope it helps you out a bit...

Archived