Please help me with this

i have a problem and i am hoping that somebody can help me with it plz

ok.........me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 7 months but 3 months ago we split up and now she wants to go back out but i dont know if she really likes me............please tell me how i can tell if she really likes me thx soooooo much

First Of All , You Need To Ask YourSelf If U Still Feel The Same Way U Did Before U Both, Broke Up! If She Wants You Back It Could Me She That She Was Absoluty Miserable Without You. Before Making That Decision You Need To Ask Her Face To Face How She Really Feels, Ask Her Everything You Want To Know And Then Decide If Getting Back Together Is A Good Idea.. remember Your Both Young Dont Get Involved In Anything To Serious There Is A Whole Lot Of World Out There, The Options Are Never Ending...Good Luck To You Both

Ok, don't worry no need to fret. I know it seems like this is all confusing and that she will be the only girl in the world, but realize that you are 14 and will probably have lots of girls later on. So, remember to keep self confidence up no matter what happens.

She is young too, and young girls are pretty scared from lack of experience with boys, as well as confused about what they want. It sounds like she likes youif she's asking you out again. So why not go for it.

But most importantly, realize that both of you are young and there is no need to take things so seriously, just have fun no matter what there's time to be serious later on.

Have fun and take care