Don't know whether to wait or move on.....?

Well my fellow enotaloners, here's my situation. My ex-girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. I did the NC and it worked all to fast. About 2 weeks after she calls and we confess our love and how hurt we were without each other and we did what we were doing before and in my opinion i had a feeling that it was too early but at the same time out of love i tried to make it happen. I've had her locked down for these 5 years and now she's out meeting new people and already found someone that she says is only a friend (she says that she won't hook up with this guy because he's not something she wants) But deep inside i know that she's jocking this guy because i've heard her on the phone with him and she talks to him like she used to talk to me when we were in love without all the mushy stuff. Now at the same time, we talked marriage and she was totally down for it and she was just waiting for the ring. But today when we kicked it the guy calls and I know how much it hurts to hear all this so i tell her to get off the phone. She gets mad, I take her home and we talk for like 20 mins about our feelings. She asks if I'd wait for her (which i'm confused, maybe she needs time?) and i kiss her hand and we say we love each other etc... During the 3 weeks apart i've been really hurt and my question is, do i wait or do i move on and just do my own thing??????? She says that we'll get married someday but I don't know whether or not she needs some space. She says that she wants to see if things are there with this other guy and i know that if they aren't she'll be back.. I really love this girl but at the same time i know i don't wanna feel that hurt again that all of us here have felt.. It's not a good feeling.. What to do??????

In my opinion, you need to move on, but still remain friends with her.

She's just as confused as you are. She's out meeting new people, and you need to do the same thing. MAybe her finding someone else is her way of testing her love for you? Maybe its her way of seeing if she could like without you.

I wouldnt sit around and wait for her. You need to have fun too. Perhaps you should meet another girl, and see how you feel?

Take a break, but remain friends and just go from there.

Yes, she sounds very confused and does not seem to know what she really wants. Move on and go meet other people. If it is meant to be, then everything will work out just fine. I know it is hard, but you have to stay positive. There are a lot of people out there, you just have to get out there and meet them.