my ex boy friend..

okay, i probably shouldnt be saying this because.. i dont think he would want me to tell.. but i'm worried about him, every day he gets worse and worse... he comes to school bleeding, brused eyes and arms, pasing out, not eating, and acting depressed and not himself or maybe he is acting like himself and when he was with me he just acted fine like every thing is okay..

but when we were going out i used to go over his house and his uncel would be smoking and swearing at him and glaring at me... {his mom dad & sister are dead oh and his aunt..} his uncel beats him calls him names makes him so depressed that he cuts himself ALOT! his try'd to kill him and other stuff... he's bulimic and Anorexic.. and i think he's going to die or kill himself he goes to crazy camps and stuff {i don't know what there called} and weeks ago he got out of the hospital he was in a coma...

help me what should i do i know he doesn't want me to help but i love him and i want him to live! oh god panic attack!

It sounds like your ex is suffering from a bad case of depression, and seeing that his family isn't helping any you should try to contact a teacher you trust or, as a member suggested, the authorities. In the meantime encourage him not to give up and be there to lend a shoulder for him to cry; he needs your support more than ever.

In my state of North Carolina, and in most other states, there are mandatory reporting laws especially for beaten children. If you tell a teacher that your friend is being beaten at home, the teacher is required by law to tell law enforcement and social services.

I don't know what your laws are in your state... but if you truly care about his wellbeing (and he may even hate you afterwards because of the upheaval it will probably cause in his life) tell someone that can do something to help him get out of that dangerous situation. Be strong and make your best judgement and decision as to what to do.